Tech Review is back! I recently tested a Smart Case 2 designed by Tangram which is made in Korea by the way! The casing was with me for a good one week ++ and here's my honest to goodness thoughts on this!
Back part of the casing
Tangram iPhone4/4s Smart Case says ---
More thin, more light, more unique!
A “Smart Case” is different from the average iPhone case. It does more than simply protect or add style. It was designed with the lifestyle of the user in mind. Its biggest feature is that it lets the user carry up to three credit cards. And it not only carry credit cards, it can carry any type of card, be it a membership card, ID card or even a card-type mirror or money clip.
AMW says ---Pros
- Easy to attach and detach to your phone.
- Once attached, it fits perfectly.
- Very light and it feels like you're holding your iPhone without the casing.
- The extra metal clip on the back side is perfect to clip calling cards (though I'm not comfortable with credit cards or ATM cards). I find this very useful especially when I attend events.
- Not all sides of the iPhone 4 or 4s is completely covered.
- The color white can get dirty easily.
This is perfect for anyone who likes the "feel" of the phone minus all the bulky accessories. The added metal clip on the backside is smart and I think guys would use this more than girls!
- Since the screen of the phone is totally exposed, it is advisable to have a screen protector.
- It helps to put a protective sticker at the backside too before sliding the metal clip to prevent accidental scratch.
- Though the clip is perfect to clip a lot of stuff, be careful if you plan to clip your money, credit cards or ATM cards. The lesser we expose, the lesser the temptation.
Since I don't change my phone case that much, I will continue to use the current one I own but I wouldn't mind using this in the future.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to retain the "slim-feel" of iPhone 4 or 4s.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Digital Walker, Digital Hub, Beyond the Box, E-Central, Power Hub, Digital Hub -CDO, Technoholics, Switch, iStudio for Php1,500.00 (approx $35.00).
Is your current phone casing bulky or slim?
(Tester product sent for review. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)