Good Morning Monday!
This will be a straightforward Eureka Moment post! Before I left for Japan, I was sent a KIT by Mich (thanks Mich!) and I love it already just because of its brand name "KIT" (sounds like Keith) hahaha *cheesy*
So, it is a perfect timing because I took this out for a road test, not just any road but Tokyo Roads! (from cheesy turns corny!)
KIT- organizers and containers that help you keep things together for a more organized and easier life!!!
Together let's check the content :)
I will also include what I used it for during my Japan Trip
- Soap case - Dove soap
- Spray bottle (Php59.00) - I put alcohol here
- Silver colored atomizer (Php149.00) - I transferred some of of the Parian Brush Cleaner here so I can still clean my makeup brushes when I travel. This is actually best for Fragrances but I brought with me tiny perfume bottles during travel.
- Oil Bottle - I put my Neutrogena Body Oil
- Gel Pumps in 2 sizes (around Php49.00) - I left it as I have a sample size of Kiehl's Body Lotion.
- Clear square case - where I put my Papaw treatment.
- Not so clear tub - I put my hair pins, rubber bands and small earrings here
- Powder Case (Php49.00) - I put some of the loose setting powder from Shu Uemura here for touch ups
- Acrylic Jar (lower right of photo) (Php40.00) - I put my anti-histamine tablets here! This can also be used to store eye cream but I have a sample sized eye cream from Clinique.
- Funnel (Php49.00 comes with spatula and dropper) - super cute way of transferring products!
Oh something on the photo (above) is missing, Mr. AMW grabbed it right away and announced to be his...well I'm just a good wife who agreed! *hahaha* Yeah yeah, conjugal property, I know!
Php195.00 (approx $4.50)
NERD Keith Holding KIT :P
He likes to store his gazillion sets of batteries here!
Girls can't have enough makeup, boys can't have enough batteries! *laughs*
Overall, it was a perfect kit for me!
Thanks Mich for this and feel free to add them up on Facebook to know more about the other products they offer! They have a whole lot I'm in Heaven!
You can purchase KIT at Theater Mall Greenhills (Across Mix Gems, before food court)
Do you transfer big packaged product to a smaller one like me when you travel?