According to Mr. Shu Uemura: "Colors are like personalities, they are infinite."
I have to agree, as a makeup artist myself, I find the use of various shades of lipstick to each individuals pull out a different "look" and "vibe" from the same person!
To celebrate colors, Shu Uemura came up with Rouge Unlimited --- a blast of true colors, supreme moisture, unlimited beauty.
There will be an array of 50 colors that are formulated for long lasting moisture. According to Nina Solano, Brand Manager of Shu Uemura Philippines, there are 36 shades available at the Shu Uemura boutique and the rest of the 14s are coming soon! The last 14 shades are the "matte" versions according to Nina.
Sample color swatch from Shu Uemura
Since we're overwhelmed by the wide range of lip color, we were asked to trim down our choices depending our personality.
- For the Urban Chic - brown shades
- For the Carefree Spirit - coral shades
- For the Girl-Next-Door - pink shades
- For the Sexy Nude - beige colors
- For the Hollywood Glam - red colors and bright pinks
- For the Artist shades - Shu White and Shu Black (very unique addition to Shu Uemura's lip products.)
Shu White gives out a brightening and blurring effect
Shu Black gives a darkening and shadow effect.
At a glance:
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited are very moisturizing.
- Wide arrays of shades.
- Most shades are sheer and build-able.
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited lip colors are easy to mix and match. Mix 2 different colors to create a third color!
AMW Dress: Shannaholic
Black (irregular) top from Korea
Necklace: Fimo clay necklace from reader Julie Anne :)
Gorgeous fake flowers and butterflies that creates a lovely colorful vibe at Shu Uemura Boutique, Rockwell.
Have you seen the new Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited lipstick that was recently launched?
What's your lipstick shade base on the personalities above?
I went for coral shade as I like to express my Carefree Spirit!