I posted this photo on Instagram a couple of weeks ago showing my Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Pink Bouquet! This lipliner was hiding inside my "lipliner/eyeliner" case for months! I'm glad I've decided to tidy up my room and found a lovely lip liner that's permanently inside my makeup pouch.
Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner
in Pink bouquet
Avon says ---
Enhances the wear of any lipstick. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wear (wears up to 12 hours!) Retractable, self-sharpening.
Net wt. 0 .01 oz.
AMW says ---Pros
- Retractable! No sharpening needed.
- Long lasting.
- Applies surprisingly smooth on lips.
- Doesn't further dry my lips.
- Can even out lip pigmentation.
- Can define your lips.
- Can be worn alone or top with a clear gloss.
- No testers as you purchase this via Avon brochure.
- Available in 3 shades only.
A nice, inexpensive lip liner.
- While doing your eye makeup, apply a good amount of lip balm to moisturize your lips.
- Blot your lips with an oil control blotter or tissue paper prior to lip liner application.
- If you prefer to apply lipliner only at the outer corner of the lips, make sure to blend the lip liner well with a lip brush or by using your fingers to prevent 2-toned lips.
- Top with your choice of lipstick or lip gloss.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
People who suffers from uneven lip color!
Anyone who's off to a party and needs their lip color to stay longer.
Where to purchase and how much?
Call your Avon ladies by visiting www.avon.com.ph. Check out their online brochure HERE. The Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner costs Php250.00 (approx $5.80).
Full length of Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner
approx. 2 inches
Pink Bouquet on bare lips
Looks very natural and even out the uneven tone of my lips
Do you use lip liners on a regular basis?
I prefer to apply lip liner all over my lips and top with a gloss for a longer lasting lip color!
(Product sent for PR purposes. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)