One cleansing oil after another, I can see how much I love to cleanse my face with the help of cleansing oils even if I don't use much makeup!
It must be the relaxing feel of massaging the lightweight oil onto your face and leave it for a couple of seconds, I'm not sure if it helps in making my skin feels smooth but I'm loving the way my skin feels after every wash!
The most recent cleansing oil brand I use came from a brand you wouldn't expect to have cleansing oils --- Revlon.
Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil
Revlon Cleansing Oil says ---
The Absolute C Radiance Moisture range works to protect skin from harmful environmental effects and restore radiance. It incorporates a breakthrough intense delivery system, which continuously releases high stable Vitamin C. Combined with marine extracts it boosts hydration for smoother and more radiant skin. With continuous use, you will experience an exceptional illuminated complexion.
A deep cleansing oil for quick and easy removal of makeup and skin impurities. Contains moisturizing ingredients to leave skin fresh, soft and radiant without stripping skin of its natural oils.
Net Wt.: 130ml
AMW says ---
- Very simple, clear pump packaging making it easy to see how much product is left.
- Expiration date clearly printed on box.
- Very lightweight, doesn't emulsify as much as other brands but effectively remove all traces of makeup.
- Citrus (orange) scent. Anyone familiar with car freshener "My Shaldan" in Orange? Smells exactly the same, I don't mind, I love it!
- Skin feels oil-free yet moisturized immediately after wash.
- No skin irritations occur during the span of usage.
- Can remove hard-to-remove mascaras and gel liners.
- Doesn't blur out my vision BUT my eyes tear up a bit even several minutes after washing.
From a brand that's known for makeup and not cleansing, I wasn't expecting a lot from Revlon's Absolute C Radiance Moisture Cleansing Oil. Imagine the shock of my life when it removes even the hard-to-remove mascaras and gel liners! The cleansing oil is very light-weight, feels "almost like water" yet very effective in terms of cleansing!
- Pump 2-3 times for the whole face.
- Gently massage the cleansing oil with your fingertips and add a bit of water to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and don't forget to follow up with your choice of facial cleanser.
- Since this product puts me to tears, I prefer to skip application on the eye area and leave it to eye makeup removers that are made for sensitive eyes.
- Remove eye makeup with the help of cotton bud and cotton pads.
Not for now. I still have loads of cleansing oils to use.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Those who dislikes the heavy feel of regular cleansing oil. This is one of the lightest cleansing oil I've tried to date.
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally, at Revlon counters for Php550.00 (approx $12.80).
How many cleansing oils have you finished up? I can't count mine!!! I'm sure it's more than 10!!! *laughs*
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)