Brightening --- the magic word that puts a huge smile on my face! Who wouldn't want to have a bright day? I know I do! Every morning when I wake up, I give Mr. AMW a kiss then went straight to shower then breakfast!
As a blogger who talks a lot about beauty, you would've thought I'll be staring at the mirror? Not this girl! As I have uncombed wet hair while eating breakfast, the doorbell rang, I have a visitor! *panics* I was the one who opened the door so I don't have time to go up to my room and make myself look decent! So, I put a huge smile and try to forget how scary I look!
After I bit goodbye to my lovely visitor, I went up and took a look at my reflection....hmmm...not bad, my skin looks actually okay! No, for someone without BB Cream or tinted moisturizer on, I actually look healthy and glowing! (Of course, keep in mind that I have an extreme case of optimism so bear with me!) *laughs*
Could it be my night creme?
(Note: To first time AMW readers, I have combination skin - dry at the center and normal on the rest of my face.)
I started using the Estee Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Night Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme the moment I finished up my bottle of Estee Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Essence (seriously, both are a mouthful and I need to copy and paste just so I don't need to type the name over and over again! lol) I know both of these products are best used hand in hand (or bottle to bottle) but I was left without a choice! *whispers* "I'm too stingy to use both products together!"
Estee Lauder says ---
Wake up to a luminous look. Deep down hydration and extra comfort. This rich, intensely hydrating creme delivers powerful ingredients deep within skin’s surface while you sleep. Wake up each morning to skin that looks smoother, more luminous, more brilliant.
Product details on package
AMW says ---Pros
- Housed in a glass packaging with a "plastic cover" keeping the product fresh.
- Sealed upon purchase.
- Does brighten up the skin after a week!
- No heavy feel.
- Gets absorbed into the skin.
- Smells great!
- Due to its potency, a little amount goes a long way.
- I can't put the packaging as "con" as most heavy creams are housed in this type of packaging! I'm dealing with the fact that it'll be that way forever! *tee hee*
A wonderful night creme as it gives me the moisture my skin needs plus the added brightening effect the next day I wake up! The product never feels heavy nor oily upon application. Smells wonderful!
- Use a spatula and never dip with your fingers.
- I know all of us have different ways on how to apply creme at night, I prefer to grab a bit of product and put it on my fingertips, warm the product and gently massage through starting at the center of my face where moisture is most needed. Massage gently until product gets absorbed into the skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before applying this product all over.
- Do not forget to apply the remaining product at the back of your ears and neck.
- You may also use this as a day cream but don't forget to apply your sunscreen as this doesn't have the SPF day creams usually have.
- If signs of irritations occur, stop usage immediately!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal, Combination or Dry skinned individuals who wants to experience the brightening effect every morning! Oily-skinned individuals may still use this as this is a night creme.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Estee Lauder counters for Php3,600.00 (approx $84.00).
The Estee Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Night Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme is creamy white in texture, though the product is a bit pricey, this can last me more than 6 months as a little goes a long way! I've used this consistently every night for the past 2 months and so far, I still have more than enough left!
Would you spend more for skin care?
I know I would! As long as the product works for me and targets the needs of my skin!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for PR purposes. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)