The last time I visited the Shu Uemura Boutique at Rockwell for the Kiss and Make-up Playdate, I got really confused! I was facing a huge dilemma as I can't seem to pick the lipstick I want or the lipstick that would look good...On my client!
Yes, it hit me, I always put my clients first as most of the gorgeous lipstick shades goes straight to my makeup train case! So I told myself, today is the day I'm picking the shade for ME, Myself and I! *selfish mode ON*
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick
CR330 is a Light Peachy Coral (Warm undertone)
according to Shu Uemura website
Shu Uemura says ---
The new double hybrid pigment technology enables the delivery of the purest color ever! Shu Uemura Signature hybrid pigments with their high color pay-off and fidelity are combined with a new crystal core hybrid pigment to achieve an unprecedented pureness in color. Double moisture system for supreme moisture. The combination of an active moisture-locking cream plus a lip care active support to protect and nourish your lips.
diisopropyl dimmer dilinoleate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, ozokerite, butylrospermum park ii (shea) butter, vp/hexadodecene copolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, stearyll glycyrrhetinate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, propylene carbonate, bht, methicone, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, hydrated silica
may contain: i 77491, ci 19140, ci 45380, ci 77499, ci 45410, ci 15850, ci 42090, ci 15985, ci 75470, ci 77792
AMW says ---Pros
- Transparent packaging, it's easy for me to see the shade right away.
- Texture is creamy and easy to apply.
- Good pigmentation.
- Doesn't dry out my lips.
- The shade CR330 works so well on most warm toned skin. Can be applied lightly or heavily and will create different results.
- Since the lipstick is creamy have moisture-locking ingredient, the lip color doesn't stay long. Re-application is needed.
- Price (to some who aren't comfortable splurging on lipsticks).
This is a type of lipstick that has a good color payoff, applies smoothly and always appears not too dry not too glossy on your lips! A great lipstick for daily use.
- If you prefer the long lasting version and your lips aren't dry to start with, feel free to choose from their "matte-lipstick" range.
- If you suffer from super dry, alligator-type lips like yours truly, always prep your lips by applying a good lip balm prior to lipstick application. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week.
- To trim down your choices during shopping, ask yourself: "Are you looking for reds? pinks? orange? corals? browns? nudes?".
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who doesn't mind splurging on lipsticks.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Shu Uemura counters for Php1,295.00 (approx $30.00).
The length of lipstick you get
Above: bare lips
Below: light application of Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in CR330
An overall look of using CR330
I only have powder foundation on and filled in my brows. No eye makeup in this photo nor blush.
So far, I failed in trying to keep this lipstick for myself as it went straight to my makeup train case and a client actually liked this shade so much! So yeah, selfish mode...FAIL!
What's your current lipstick shade obsession?
I'm still on coral state as of today!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received during an event. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)