The last time I visited the Shu Uemura Boutique at Rockwell for the Kiss and Make-up Playdate, I got really confused! I was facing a huge dilemma as I can't seem to pick the lipstick I want or the lipstick that would look good...On my client!
Yes, it hit me, I always put my clients first as most of the gorgeous lipstick shades goes straight to my makeup train case! So I told myself, today is the day I'm picking the shade for ME, Myself and I! *selfish mode ON*
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick
CR330 is a Light Peachy Coral (Warm undertone)
according to Shu Uemura website
Shu Uemura says ---
The new double hybrid pigment technology enables the delivery of the purest color ever! Shu Uemura Signature hybrid pigments with their high color pay-off and fidelity are combined with a new crystal core hybrid pigment to achieve an unprecedented pureness in color. Double moisture system for supreme moisture. The combination of an active moisture-locking cream plus a lip care active support to protect and nourish your lips.
diisopropyl dimmer dilinoleate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, ozokerite, butylrospermum park ii (shea) butter, vp/hexadodecene copolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, stearyll glycyrrhetinate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, propylene carbonate, bht, methicone, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, hydrated silica
may contain: i 77491, ci 19140, ci 45380, ci 77499, ci 45410, ci 15850, ci 42090, ci 15985, ci 75470, ci 77792
AMW says ---Pros
- Transparent packaging, it's easy for me to see the shade right away.
- Texture is creamy and easy to apply.
- Good pigmentation.
- Doesn't dry out my lips.
- The shade CR330 works so well on most warm toned skin. Can be applied lightly or heavily and will create different results.
- Since the lipstick is creamy have moisture-locking ingredient, the lip color doesn't stay long. Re-application is needed.
- Price (to some who aren't comfortable splurging on lipsticks).
This is a type of lipstick that has a good color payoff, applies smoothly and always appears not too dry not too glossy on your lips! A great lipstick for daily use.
- If you prefer the long lasting version and your lips aren't dry to start with, feel free to choose from their "matte-lipstick" range.
- If you suffer from super dry, alligator-type lips like yours truly, always prep your lips by applying a good lip balm prior to lipstick application. Exfoliate your lips at least once a week.
- To trim down your choices during shopping, ask yourself: "Are you looking for reds? pinks? orange? corals? browns? nudes?".
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who doesn't mind splurging on lipsticks.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Shu Uemura counters for Php1,295.00 (approx $30.00).
The length of lipstick you get
Above: bare lips
Below: light application of Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in CR330
An overall look of using CR330
I only have powder foundation on and filled in my brows. No eye makeup in this photo nor blush.
So far, I failed in trying to keep this lipstick for myself as it went straight to my makeup train case and a client actually liked this shade so much! So yeah, selfish mode...FAIL!
What's your current lipstick shade obsession?
I'm still on coral state as of today!