I've always wanted to own a MAC Fluidline, but I can't seem to get myself purchase one as I've always been engrossed with my favorite Stila Smudgepots. This year, is finally the year for me to try the famous MAC Fluidline that a lot of makeup artists and beauty bloggers have been raving about! I've tested this product on myself and even brought this with me on makeup gigs and used this on various clients, I'm finally ready to share my thoughts on this tiny wonder product in a glass jar!
MAC says ---
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colors and finishes.
Size: 3g/ 0.1 oz
AMW says ---Pros
- Glides on easily.
- Creamy consistency.
- Dries almost immediately upon application.
- Pigmentation is good and consistent.
- Water resistant, tear-proof.
- Can last the whole day on most lids.
- The color Dipdown is a gorgeous matte brown shade that works for everyone from young to old.
- Dipdown is multi-functional, can be used as eyeliner, eyeshadow base or eyebrow liner. (kindly check tips on how to use this as eyebrow liner)
- To some, maybe the price, for me, the product is worth every single cent!
It's one gel liner brand I confidently reach out for when I use on clients. It stays, it applies seamlessly and dries up immediately after application. Best of all? This does not smudge.
- Seal cap tightly after every use. Store in cool, dry place.
- Test on different brush to know which liner brush works for you.
- To use as eyeshadow base, apply a good amount of MAC Fluidline in Dipdown all over the lids with a flat synthetic brush.
- To use as an eyebrow liner, use the same brush you use to line your lash line and apply the remaining Fluidline by creating short strokes. This works only if you have dark colored hair.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Gel liner lovers!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local MAC counters for Php1,100 (approx $25.50).
MAC Fluidline Dipdown on pot
Applied Dipdown on my arm without base
The color is comes off warm brown.
I like to use my Urban Decay small synthetic eye brush
I can easily create thick or thin line with MAC's Fluidline Dipdown
and the color payoff is great. Consistency is good.
Without eyeshadow, applied Dipdown only on upper lashline
After 6 hours, the powder on my eyelids disappeared a bit
yet the liner stayed.
Have you tried MAC's Fluidline?
Which shade do you own and do you like it?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")