Happy Monday AMW Friends! How was the weekend for you and your family?
I still have my morning sickness but I'm glad that I survived another makeup gig that was booked months ago! Thank you Lord for the strength and I even got the energy to visit mom and dad after the early makeup gig! My family gives me strength and I'm very thankful for it!
Today, I will be sharing a review on the newest powder foundation I've tried. I got this a month ago and I've been using it ever since to test this out! I'm now ready to share to you my thoughts! Oh by the way, if you have also tried this product, feel free to share to us your "current skin condition" and how this product works for you so our dear readers can get more information how this product would work on different skin types! :)
Thank you in advance!!!! :D
Avon ExtraLasting Dual Powder Foundation in Natural Beige
comes in SPF15
Avon says ---
Start your day flawless and end it looking just as fresh! ExtraLasting Dual Powder Foundation has Comfort Wear Complex that helps maintain quality, so color stays fresh and true all day. It is also oil-free, formulated with mattifiers that absorb oil and surface shine. Plus this foundation comes with SPF15 to keep your skin protected.
Available shades: Natural Beige, Nude, Pure Beige, Shell
AMW says ---
- Sleek, not so bulky packaging!
- No scent! (Thank goodness, I cannot stress how important this is for me at this point of my life! lol)
- Comes with a sponge that's super useful and made of good quality.
- Comes with shades that works for most Filipinas.
- Powder is smooth to touch.
- Gives light-heavy coverage.
- Can be applied dried or wet.
- Controls oil.
- Works for my normal-dry combination skin with minimal retouch.
- Gives a fresh, natural, non-powdery look without the white cast.
- Comes with SPF15.
- Difficult to choose shades without testers.
Smooth, good coverage, stays the whole day.
- If you prefer to use this on top of your favorite liquid foundation, best used as a "setting powder" with a brush for flawless, clean finish.
- If you prefer to use this on its own and likes medium to heavy coverage, wet the sponge and apply this wet for heavier coverage.
- To double up the product's usage, do the "wet application" only on 1/2 of the pan and leave the rest of the 1/2 for "dry application".
- Do not forget to apply your sunblock underneath as SPF15 won't be enough to protect you for the whole day!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal, Combination and Oily-skinned individuals.
Where to purchase and how much?
ExtraLasting Dual Powder Foundation is available exclusively through Avon Representatives nationwide for Php515.00 (approx $12.25). Log on to www.avon.com.ph to find out how to contact an Avon Rep. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter (via @AvonPH).
Natural Beige shade on pan
Applied all over face using "dry application" with a dry sponge for medium coverage.
I like using a brush for "retouch".
Natural Beige suits me! It matches my neck perfectly and it gives a natural yet luminous (minus sparkles) look! Because of my situation at the moment, I'm suffering from "extreme dryness" so a good moisturizer underneath works better for me if I use this foundation!
Have you ever thought of picking an Avon-made foundation?
I'm quite impressed with their liquid foundation and I'm getting even more impressed with their powder foundations!
Great job Avon!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")