Benefit's Benetint has always been the "star product" of the said brand. I went in and out of the boutique so many times but I don't know why I haven't really put myself into purchasing one! I guess, I always think it's always there and there will always be a good, inexpensive dupe to the said bestselling lip and cheek tint!
Yes, I've given different brands of lip and cheek tints a test but as a blogger who loves to pry and compare, I finally gave in and got myself THE Benetint!
Benefit Benetint says ---
Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions...it’s innocent yet provocative.
Originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, Benetint has soared to cult fave status. It's loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world. It's the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle!
AMW says ---Pros
- Comes with manufactured date printed on box.
- Has a nice hint of rose scent. (not too overwhelming for me)
- If applied correctly, the effect is always natural.
- Stays the whole day no matter what type of skin you have!
- Waterproof, sweat-proof.
- Pricey but the bottle lasts me long!
- A bit tricky to apply especially first time tint users.
- A bit challenging to remove especially if you love to apply this with the use of fingers like I do.
A long lasting natural flush and shade is build-able depending on user preference.
- If you plan to apply on cheeks and lips, try not to use the same brush for application.
- For cheeks, best to use your clean fingers and work fast!
- A little goes a long way so start with 3 dots then work your way adding more depending on your preference.
- If you plan to use this as a lip tint, apply 2 dots of the Benetint on your clean finger and gently dab the product on clean, dry lips.
- Lip balm comes after Benetint application to prevent lips from drying.
- Benetint is best used after BB Cream, liquid or cream foundation application.
- For the color to appear more vibrant, set the Benetint with your choice of powder blush.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who's into tints.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Benefit Boutique (Greenbelt, Rustan's Makati and Shangri-la Mall) for Php1,800 (approx $41.80)
The Benefit Benetint is housed in the same bottle
as Moon Beam, Sun Beam, Posietint , etc...
I like to apply 3 dots of the Benetint on my cheeks
as shown on photo below after my BB Cream application
I blend immediately by creating quick,
dabbing motion using my clean fingers
Benetint on cheeks and lips
Benetint on cheeks and lips
As compared to other lip and cheek stains that I have tried, Benefit Benetint offers you longer lasting tint and the nice rosey scent not all lip and cheek tints have. I find the product to be very liquid in texture thus making it easier to blend thus creating a more natural flush.
Have you tried Benefit's Benetint?
Do you like it or not?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")