After my Yves Rocher Store Visit at Trinoma, I saw this hair care product called Eclat Radiance Rinsing Vinegar and Yves Rocher Philippines' Brand Manager Vianca Tan, who's also a friend of mine, swore by this.
Are you sure? Vinegar? On my hair?
Well, I tweeted about it and seems there are a lot of my gorgeous haired friends do use regular vinegar once or twice a month to add shine to their hair and reduce residue from other hair care products.
Yves Rocher says ---A genuine traditional remedy revisited by Yves Rocher to enhance the natural shine of your hair and leave it radiant with beauty. Its delectable scent alone is a divine sensory experience.
The Plus: its delectable scent
To be used before the final rinse.
Care for all hair types.
Tested under dermatological supervision.
size: 5 fl. oz. Bottle / 150 ml
AMW says ---Pros
- Very cute packaging. Has expiration date clearly printed at the bottom portion of the bottle.
- Smells wonderful!
- Does give a boost of shine to my hair after FIRST use.
- Hair feels softer and surprisingly smoother!
- The scent stays for at least after an hour after shower.
- If you have dry, stringy hair, first few usage may create some tangles. Read tip on how to deal with this.
- I'm not sure about their stocks but I grabbed the last piece of this during my store visit!
Great smelling, leaves hair soft and shiny. One bottle may last around 3-5 months on a once a week usage depending on hair length.
- Best to be used once a week.
- Apply shampoo and conditioner as you regularly do before you use the Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar.
- The bottle is smartly made, pour at least 3-4 drops (depending on the length of your hair) and immediately apply it on your hair. Leaving it on your hand will let the product evaporate immediately.
- Let the product sit for at lest 5 minutes before the final rinse.
- Cold water is best used for final rinse to add extra shine.
- If you think this is a bit too pricey for you and the scent of a vinegar doesn't bother you, feel free to use regular vinegar that you can find in the kitchen but do Google about it and see how it works!
Yes! Will definitely hoard on this!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone into hair care products that needed the clarifying action of a vinegar but dislikes the scent of real vinegar.
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally for Php350.00 (approx $8.33) at Yves Rocher TriNoma Mall, SM North Edsa The Block, SM South Mall, SM Fairview and Ayala Center Cebu.
Yves Rocher Eclat Radiance Rinsing Vinegar is watery in texture.
A few drops can be use prior to final rinse to add extra shine
and can help seal hair cuticles.
Would you give Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar a try?