Happy Monday AMW friends! How was your weekend? My weekend turned out really well amidst my morning sickness! I was able to attend our 15th year high school reunion plus the birthday party of my friend's cute daughters! It was fun catching up with great friends!
Now let me share to you the sun block that I have been using months ago even before I got pregnant! My Doctor advised me its okay to use my skincare regimen (as I don't use any whitening or acne treatment products). With Doctor's go signal, I find myself pushing most of my "scented" skincare products away as my nose get really sensitive!
I may share to everyone my pregnant skin and makeup regimen in the future but I'm thanking the heavens above that I don't need to give up my face sun block! The Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense sun block is fragrance-free!
Kiehl's says ---
Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++ is daily, ultra light formula intensely moisturizes the skin and utilizes a high level of sun filters Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl Xl to provide the skin with effective UVA and UVB broad-spectrum sunscreen protection. This moisturizing, oil-free lotion helps protect against the appearance of dark sports and wrinkles. Safe for sensitive skin. The texture of this sunscreen is so lightweight that u can even feel it upon applying. It does not contain any ingredients that case blemish. So it can be used by anyone even those with sensitive skin. This sunscreen does not only protect your skin but also nourishes your skin with the vitamin E and the concentrated plant extract. Try it out today and feel the difference!
AMW says ---
- Tube packaging making it easy to control the amount of product needed.
- Did not break me out or clog my pores.
- No white cast for a high SPF sunscreen.
- No fragrance.
- Works for most sensitive skinned individuals.
- Applies smoothly on skin and gets absorb easily.
- If you are looking for a super matte finish sunscreen, this is not the product for you as it has a bit of moisture.
A good sunscreen with high SPF without the white cast we got on most high SPF sunscreen. Feels surprisingly light on skin and moisturizes at the same time.
- I strongly suggest not to skip your usual moisturizer just because you have sun block on.
- Wait for a couple of minutes after application before you proceed with makeup.
- If you must purchase Kiehl's as it works for your sensitive skin, go for the 60ml, it's worth the investment!
- The best amount of sunscreen to be applied all over your face is 1/2 teaspoon. But if its too much for you, start with what you're most comfortable with and add as you go on for your skin to get accustomed to the ingredients.
- Re-application is needed if you will be under the sun for too long.
- If the product starts to smell "funky", chuck it!
Will I repurchase?
People who suffer from sensitive skin. But please bear in mind there will always be exceptions so please do a patch test if necessary.
At local Kiehl's Boutique for Php1,995.00 (approx $46.30) for 30ml, Php2,995.00 (approx $69.65) for 60ml.
I love the squeeze-type tube of the Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense, it's also easy for me to bring this with me when I travel!
Have you tried Kiehl's?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on TwitterGet "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")