The moment I learned I was pregnant, there were a couple of beauty products I stopped using...body lotions, moisturizers, toners, certain facial washes, etc... But one thing I didn't stop using are lip balms! When I was contacted by Cutieverse.com to try out Hurraw --- an all natural, vegan, and made from premium raw, organic and fair trade ingredients lip balm, who can say no to that? Since I have Baby AMW, I've been very particular with the products I use on my body as I stay close to him like he's part of my body for 24 hours, so using beauty products made with all natural ingredients is definitely on top of my priority for now!
Hurraw! Balm's Mint Lip Balm leaves a nice tingle, crisp and icy scent. It's because they found the best organic peppermint oil from Oregon's Willamette Valley, so expect a long-lasting minty treat on the lips.
Hurraw! Balm's fresh and fruity pink grapefruit balm smells so fruity, fresh and good! Cold pressed organic oil from the grapefruit peel makes this creamy and smooth grapefruit lip balm out of this world zesty! An infusion of wildcrafted alkanet root gives this balm a gorgeous light pink color that leaves a sheer clear gloss on the lips!
Premium organic, vegan, & raw ingredients.Made in USA
AMW says ---
- Cute and uniquely shaped lip balm packaging.
- Smooth texture, no waxy feel.
- Helps moisturize lips.
- The Mnit Lip Balm gives a nice minty feel that lasts longer as compared to other lip balms.
- The Fruit Pink Grapefruit smells delicious! Reminds me of a Double Mint gum!
- Organic, all natural ingredients! What else do you need?
- For those looking for "minty" feel on their lip balms, you don't get that on flavored ones.
- No SPF (Purchase the Hurraw Sun Protection Lip Balm that comes with SPF 15).
Hurraw Lip Balms come in a lot of different flavors that suits your needs. The oval shaped lip balm is unique making it easy to apply on lips and the shape of the packaging makes it easy to tote even on super tiny purse. Moisturizing enough but re-application is needed for super dry lips.
- A thin layer is enough for normal lips.
- Re-apply often if you suffer from super dry lips.
- Exfoliate your lips at least once or twice a week with a damp toothbrush to remove excess skin.
- Do not share your lip balm to anyone!
- If you're out under the sun a lot, purchase the Hurraw Sun Protection Lip Balm.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Lip balm users! Especially those who are into all natural, organic ingredients.
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally online at www.cutieverse.com for Php250.00 (approx $6.25).
Hurraw! Grapefruit Lip Balm
The scent is wonderfully delicious! Once applied, you don't taste anything but your nose is continuously tickled by the wonderful scent!
Hurraw! Mint Lip Balm
Works just like regular mint-flavored lip balm but what separates this from all other mint flavored lip balms? The minty feel stays for longer period!
Oval-shaped lip balm which I like as I find it easier to apply on lips! Be warned that application is quite addictive due to its feel and scent so you may end up finishing the product in no time!
Any other organic lip balms you've tried out there?
What's the brand and are you impressed by it?
As for me, I'm quite happy with my Hurraw! Lip balm experience! It is pricier as compared to regular lip balms but I don't mind as I have peace of mind knowing I can kiss baby AMW all over without worrying about harmful ingredients that may cause him allergic reactions!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)