Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
Lightweight and silky serum that leaves hair shiny and soft.
AMW says ---
- The usual Kerastase pump packaging making it easy to dispense the right amount or product needed.
- Comes in glass packaging, not the plastic kind.
- May feel a bit greasy on hands but hair feels bouncy the whole day.
- Smells wonderful. Floral scent.
- My non-existent hair color (from a year ago) pops a bit!
- Price (but all worth it!)
- May not be enough for people with super dry, damaged or sensitized hair.
- To those who check out ingredients, this product contains alcohol (if it worries you but it didn't dry my hair so far.)
A lightweight hair serum that moisturizes hair, adds shine and doesn't weight down the hair (if applied correctly).
- Apply a small amount daily on towel-dried or dry hair
- Lightly work in product from the ends up toward the mid-length
- One pump is enough for short to medium length hair, 2 pumps for long hair.
- Use clarifying shampoo at least once a week.
- Weekly at-home hair treatment may still be needed to keep your hair moisturized.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
All hair types. Anybody who likes the extra "moisture" and shine without weighing their hair down. This is one of the lightest serums I've used to date.
Where to purchase and how much?
Check out local salons HERE for Php1,300 (approx $32.50).
Have you tried any Kerastase serums? Or any from the Cristalliste Line?
If not, which particular brand of serum are you currently using and are they lightweight enough for our weather?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)