Happy Tuesday everyone! It's officially rainy season and I hope everyone stays safe and dry okay?
Today, I will be sharing a great find to ALL MOMS out there! I mean who would've thought a C-shaped pillow could make such a HUGE difference in my life as a newbie mom?
A couple of weeks before I gave birth, I got a huge package from Taste Central, to be honest, I immediately took notice on snacks and set the huge pillow called Boppy Feeding and Infant Support Pillow a slide. Fast forward to several weeks after giving birth, I would give up EVERYTHING and hold this pillow tight!
Boppy says ---
Setting records worldwide, the Boppy® Feeding and Infant Support Pillow has been America’s #1 baby product for more than a decade! To all the moms out there: it’s the one product you can’t live without. This multi-award-winning life-saver is designed to give you and your baby the support you need throughout the first year. It lifts your little one to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Whether you nurse or bottle-feed, the Boppy® pillow helps relieve stress on your back, neck and shoulders. It brings you closer to your precious too. Prop your baby up on the Boppy® Pillow to make tummy time more enjoyable. As his muscles get stronger, the Boppy® Bare Naked® Pillow offers the perfect little nest to support sitting. Before long, he’ll be sitting like a pro! And don’t forget, dads love this little pillow too!
AMW says ---
- Super effective in terms of feeding or just holding your baby without making my arms and back feel sore or tired.
- Can be machine washed.
- Works for everyone, my hubby, my mom, my mom-in-law and myself!
- Can be stretched to any waist size.
- Can be used to support toddler when they are trying to sit.
- It takes quite some time to completely dry.
- Needs to purchase the pillow cover separately.
- Needs practice, first time users may find the pillow slips every now and then. You'll get the hang of it though.
Worth the price, worth investing one as feeding baby could be tiring (bottle feed or breastfeed), having this around your waist supporting the back of baby makes life easier for both baby and mommy.
- Do not allow your baby to fall asleep or lie face down on the Boppy® pillow.
- Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or bed unattended.
- Do not use for sleeping.
- Purchase the cover, a bit pricey for Php1,000 but worth it!
- Always have the Boppy Pillow close to you before feeding, holding baby and standing up to reach out for this heavy pillow may be a hassle.
- You can choose to put the pillow on your waist for breastfeeding/bottle feeding or put it ont he side to help support your elbow.
- Have extra cloth or towels on top of the pillow to prevent staining your Boppy Pillow with milk.
I don't need to anymore but I highly recommend this to all moms out there!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
Php2,900.00 + Php100.00 Shipping fee at www.tastecentral.com.
Feeding time with Baby AMW
Happy Baby = Happy Mommy
Dear moms out there, what's your favorite baby product?
My next would be my electric double breast pump! *lol*
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for PR purpose. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)