Happy Tuesday! Today, I will be reviewing the newest Korean Cosmetics brand that hit the local market --- Hayan Cosmetics.
If you're a fan of blog reading, you've probably heard or seen the brand from various blogs that you follow as the company is quite forward in terms of sending out products to various beauty bloggers for review. I'm one of the blogger the company went up to and they're quite confident to let their products go through watchful eyes of OC beauty bloggers!
The first Hayan product that caught my interest is the Aqua Mineral Facial Mist!
Hayan says ---
Spray mist leaves a feel of rich moisture in our skin. It is absorbed quickly and keeps the skin moisturized all. Mist nourishes the skin with minerals from deep sea water.
Size: 3.52 fl. oz (100g)
Expiration date: if sealed 3 years, unsealed 1 year.
AMW says ---
- Easy spritz packaging.
- Refreshes the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Easier to apply makeup as skin feels hydrated.
- Can help lessen the "powder" effect of your makeup.
- No skin irritations.
- Scent. I personally like my facial mist to be unscented or lightly scented.
- The product has alcohol (Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol) in which some may feel wary about. But if you check on your skincare ingredients list (esp. toner), ethyl alcohol are usually present and based on research, the little amount doesn't hurt the skin.
- Hayan Aqua Mineral Facial Mist is said to help clears skin, I can't seem to see it as early as now.
A well scented facial mist that refreshes and moisturizes skin.
- Keep away from eyes, spray the mist 30 cm away from your face.
- Pat it gently for it to be absorbed.
- Spray it as often as you want for a quick moisture. It will have the skin fresh and smooth.
- Spritz Hayan Aqua Mineral Facial Mist before and after makeup application.
- Pat to dry, never rub.
- Take this product with yo to refresh and moisturize your skin the whole day.
- I prefer putting this inside the fridge for a cooler mist.
- If you are tired from whole day's work, I prefer covering your eyes with a cotton pad before sprtizing cold facial mist. It is best to rest your eyes from a day's work before washing your face.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to feel refresh mid-day.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available online or you can find them at Star Mall, Edsa, Mandaluyong, SM SouthMall, SM Sta Mesa, SM San Lazaro, SM Sta.Rosa, SM San Pablo, SM Rosario, Victory Mall Caloocan, Victory Mall Antipolo and Star Mall Alabang. Hayan Aqua Mineral Facial Mist costs Php390.00 (approx $9.75).
Like Hayan Korea on Facebook.
Easy to use spritz bottle.
I prefer using this before and after makeup application! BB cream applies smoothly less dryness, powder makeup sets in a more natural and dewy finish.
Have you seen Hayan Korea Cosmetics around?
Have you found the right facial mist for you?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)