Revlon Photoready line has always been a winner in terms of good drugstore brand. I love their foundation, their primer, their concealers and guess what? They finally came out with their own version of a BB Cream and it's called Skin Perfector! Who doesn't like skin perfecting powers???
I've got 2 shades to try but I went and tested out the shade that is perfect for me.
Shade on spotlight: Light Medium
Back of the packaging ---
Revlon says ---
A lightweight, multi-benefit Beauty Balm that combines skincare, makeup, and sunscreen into one step.
- HYDRATES like moisturizer
- SMOOTHES like primer
- COVERS like foundation
- BLURS FLAWS like concealer
- PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen
AMW says ---
- Good simple packaging.
- With SPF30, better sun protection. The best part? No white cast!
- Gives a very natural finish.
- Hydrating, gives a dewy, natural finish.
- Wears off within the day especially for people with combination, oily skin.
- Coverage is sheer.
A thicker version of a tinted moisturizer, has high enough SPF for a BB cream without the white cast. Gives a minimal coverage and can hide a bit of imperfections (redness, pores, etc..) BUT this product isn't long lasting and may glide off midday.
- Application using clean fingers is the best for product to blend well.
- Can be worn alone and set with a powder foundation for a natural, lightweight finish.
- Though the product is hydrating and gives a dewy finish, very dry skinned individuals still need to use their trustee moisturizing skincare regimen.
- Best used by people with fairly good skin.
No. I have so many other BB creams to try.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with fairly good skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at local Revlon counters (SM Department Store, Robinsons Department Store, Watsons, Mercury Drug, Shopwise, Landmark) for Php725.00 (approx $17.00).
bottom: Light Medium
bottom: Light Medium
I can mix both shades to create the perfect shade for me! The Light Medium alone is okay enough since I'm a fan of 1 shade darker foundation/BB creams. Light Medium has a tad bit of orange shade that could create dark cast to users with acidic skin.
With and without Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector
You can see a tiny bit of coverage and darkness on my undereye blurred out a bit!
Have you tried Revlon Photoready BB Cream?
Will you give this product a try considering your current skin condition?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Photo sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)