Remember how we go "ga-ga" over mascara with fibers? Can you imagine brow product with fibers? Isn't that a "halleluiah" moment for people with thin and sparse brows?
The ultimate brow authority Benefit Cosmetics finally came up with a brow product I'm going crazy for! The Benefit Gimme Brow!
Honestly speaking, I do not need Gimme Brow as I have a full set of brows! But, for my dear clients who complain on not having much brows and drawing them may make them look harsh or unnatural --- I am so excited to share this product to them! I'm not sure about you but I am obviously excited with Benefit's newest product that will be available locally this month!
Benefit Gimme Brow is also known as the brow-volumizing fiber gel
Benefit says ---
Bring on the brows! This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping. Available in two shades.
INNOVATIVE BRUSH-ON FIBER GEL:
• Water resistant
Size: 3.0g Net wt. 0.1oz.
Shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep
- The size of the wand is a genius.
- Very easy to use.
- The effect comes off super natural.
- Stays until makeup removal.
- Brows look define in a natural way.
- Comes in 2 shades.
- Brows look fuller immediately after use.
- Aside from volumizing, this product also gives a hint of "color".
- Price. (As for me, it's totally worth it if you have sparse brows)
- Because I love this product so much and I have a feeling I'll be using this a lot, I hope this comes in bigger size!
A nice "brow filler". The outcome will always be natural.
- Using short pressing motions, stroke brush tip along brow to define shape.
- Comb through to blend & build brows.
- For the most natural look, start at the inner edge of your brow and move outward. Repeat to add more volume.
- If you have full brows (like me), invest on Speed Brow instead, this would help tame your brows without adding volume.
- If you have light colored hair, purchase light/medium, if you have medium to dark colored hair, go for medium/deep shade.
- After applying Gimme Brow, it helps to use a spoolie and gently brush off excess "fibers".
- For a more defined brow, it helps to draw your brows with a brow pencil or brow powder, then brush with Benefit Gimme Brow.
- Do not brush too much, it is addicting to do so but applying too much may create really full-looking brows.
- Application should be done in short, quick strokes.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to create brow "volume".
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Benefit counters for Php1,300 (approx $32.50)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep.
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep.
This shade is perfect for my non-existent hair color!
What I love about Benefit Gimme Brow?
It's unique short brush that makes it easy to maneuver even for first time makeup wearers.
I like to start by doing short brush strokes starting at the inner edge of the brow coming outward.
Before and AfterI'm not a perfect model for Benefit Gimme Brow as I'm a long time Brow Zings user, but for your reference, check out the effect on Benefit Gimme Brow. With just a little amount, my brows magically looks fuller and volumized. It also gives a bit of tint/color.
Do you need Benefit Gimme Brow?
Any new brow products you discovered recently?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product received during an event. Reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)