Hi AMW friends! Today, I will be reviewing a creamy shadow base from LA Splash Cosmetics. I've known this brand from my "stalking-CherryCulture.com" days. I haven't really tried any products from the brand so I'm excited to give this a try upon receiving my January Glamourbox.
LA Splash says ---
Use alone or pair this cream shadow base with a pressed shadow to facilitate blending and enhance shadow color and wearability.
Enlightened Cream Base can be worn alone but is recommended to be used with all the pressed shadows. It comes in 3 nude highlighting shades, one smoky charcoal base, which is essential to create the perfect smoky eye, and the glitter base which can be used alone or under any eyeshadow to add some extra glitz.
AMW says ---
- Easy to apply.
- Can be used alone or applied as eyeshadow base.
- Eyeshadow powders look more vibrant with this underneath.
- Can also be used as a highlighter on browbone or cheekbones for high fashion shoots.
- Will melt on really warm weather or users with super oily lids.
- Will crease.
- The product tends to dry up easily after several months' usage.
- Packaging: made of plastic. I prefer glass packaging to any cream based products.
Easy-to-use cream based highlighter that can be used alone or under eyeshadow powders.
- Use your favorite eye primer to prevent this from creasing.
- Apply using your clean fingers or a flat brush. I prefer to use fingers as the cream shadow will apply smoothly.
- For a healthy Korean-skin glow, apply this sparingly on your face where the sun naturally hits.
- Be careful not to apply too much (referring to face) as it can translate to oily skin.
- Put all your cream based shadows inside a "Lock and Lock" case to prevent them from drying up easily.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Cream based shadow users who like the extra "glow" on eyes or cheekbones.
Where to purchase and how much?
Local readers can purchase this at Glamourbox for Php400.00. International readers may find this product at Cherry Culture for $6.99
LA Splash Creamy Shadow Base in Highlight
I prefer to use my clean fingers as this will help "warm" the product.
Highlight applied on my lid without any primer or eyeshadow powders.
The shade is lovely very light champagne or pink with some shimmers.
I prefer to wear this underneath or apply this AFTER eyeshadow application directly at the center for a "highlighted" effect.
Have yo heard LA Splash Cosmetics?
Have you tried any of their products?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)