As a make-up artist, "prepping" the skin of my clients is one step I will never miss! It is very important to have a good canvass for me to be able to create a flawless (or almost flawless) look.
I've always welcomed skin prepping products with open arms! Primers, hydrating mists, moisturizers and a whole lot skin prepping range are always welcome as I want to be armed with good products to target different needs of my clients.
And I've found something worth sharing....
Benefit Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist
The name says it all, oily-skinned individuals may want to click the "x" mark of this page as the name may put you off...STOP! HALT! HOLD YOUR HORSES!!! This product is actually meant for YOU!
Benefit says ---
Even the brightest complexions need a quick pick-me-up now & then. Ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist instantly enhances radiance with our exclusive tri-radiance complex to deliver immediate & long-term hydration.
Size: 133.1ml/4.5 US fl. oz.
Ingredients: (lifted from Benefit website)
AMW says ---
- Lovely packaging.
- Smells good!
- Works on all skin types.
- Gets absorbed into the skin in no time.
- Lightweight, non-greasy.
- Gives instant hydration but doesn't feel heavy on skin.
- Can be applied before and after makeup and all through the day!
- Price. Some may find this too pricey for 4.5 US fl.oz.
- Hydrating powers of this may not be enough for users with extremely dry skin.
A lightweight moisturizing mist that works for ALL skin types! Yes, even oily-skinned individuals will enjoy the benefit of extra moisture but never feels heavy or greasy on skin.
- Close eyes & spray hydrating mist 8 inches from face.
- Use after cleansing or throughout the day to refresh makeup.
- Mist face with ultra radiance facial re-hydrating mist to set makeup in the morning & perk it up throughout the day.
- Keep the bottle and reuse it for other purpose. (ex. Nail polish remover, alcohol, etc..)
- Spritz this product prior to makeup application to hydrate the skin.
- If you have extremely dry skin, feel free to spritz another layer in between makeup application.
- Dry skinned individuals may still need to use their usual moisturizers.
- To prevent powder foundation from 'caking' or look unnatural, spritz all over face to "set" after makeup application.
- To refresh you, store this product inside the fridge (especially during summer time!)
- Instead of using regular water to "foil" your eyeshadow pigments, use this to spritz on brush for wet eyeshadow application. The "extra moisture" will make your eyeshadow pigments glide smoothly.
To whom do I recommend this to?
If you are a hydrating mist user, this product works for ALL skin types. Oily skinned individuals may use this to replace the heavy creams or moisturizers.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Benefit Counters for Php1,200.00 (approx $27.00).
Are you a fan of hydrating mists?
Will you give Benefit a try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")