Happy Friday everyone! *dances the Friday Dance*
You probably don't know the Friday dance so if you get to see me in person, ask me to do it! It'll be my pleasure to show the steps to you! FUN and EASY :P
When I started this blog, I get a lot of emails from readers across the universe (bongga lang!). Seriously, I get emails from various parts of the world sharing to me their beauty and non-beauty related problems! From getting a divorce to being left out on a cold by a long-time boyfriend, I've heard them all! Can't blame you guys, my blog is named "AskMeWhats" kasi! :P
My short "kwento" was brought to you by Happy Skin's Don't Get Mad Get Even! I know it is difficult to control your emotions at times and it is easier to hide in the dark and blame yourself for all the bad happenings that existed in your life! I'm a strong believer of not showing the other person how affected your are, but instead, get even! (Definitely not hiring a professional killer type) but getting even in a way that you show to the person who hurt you the most, or the world, how easy it was for you to survive a bad situation. You may not feel 100%but at least, try to look 99.9% better! That is for me, the best revenge to people who tries to pull you down!
Seriously, ang haba ng intro ko just for a Hydrating Liquid Foundation! *laughs*
I got to try this foundation in shade 02 Natural Beige,
I am so excited to try this as I need hydrating powers of skincare and makeup products! I am as dry as a witch! :P
Happy Skin says ---
This liquid foundation is loaded with Japanese tea extract and hyaluronic acid to plump & smooth skin. It has natural skin-balancing properties that absorb oil, while keeping skin hydrated and fresh. It also provides a veil of UV protection and SPF 20 PA++. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
AMW says ---
- Super cute and convenient packaging.
- Comes with skin-loving ingredients and SPF 20 PA++.
- Surprisingly suitable for most skin types!
- Gives serious hydration to uber-dry skin (check my photo-proof below)
- Gives light to medium coverage.
- Build-able and the effect are natural.
- No white cast even with direct flash.
- Skin looks and feels "plump" and healthy.
- Spreads evenly.
- Lightweight, feels like a tinted moisturizer.
- Limited shades availability. (Though the 3 shades available are perfect for girls with light, medium and dark skin). They cater more on girls with warm undertone.
- Oily-skinned individuals may need to blot or retouch with a face powder every now and then.
- If you are looking for heavy coverage foundation, this may not be enough.
A light to medium coverage liquid foundation with spectacular hydrating properties. Does not feel oily or heavy upon application.
from Happy Skin
- Spread evenly over clean skin using a foundation brush, a sponge, or the warmth of your fingers. Best used with Don’t Get Mad, Get Even powder foundation for a flawless and seamless finish.
- An oil-control primer is needed for users with oily-skin. Try to apply more on areas that are normal/dry and apply a thin layer on areas of your face that tends to oil up.
- For a nice, dewy finish, apply face powder/oil-control powder only on the t-zone and leave the rest.
- For personal use, it is nice to apply using clean fingers as the foundation blends seamlessly with the help of the warmth of your hands.
- Application of liquid foundation is downwards, to prevent streaks.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and dry skinned individuals will enjoy this product more! Though the product surprisingly works for oily-skinned individuals, retouch is needed with oil-control film or pressed powder.
Where to purchase and how much?
Updated list on where to purchase Happy Skin Products (http://happyskincosmetics.com/where-to-buy/)
Priced at Php999.00 (approx $23.23)
The packaging of Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even
Hydrating Liquid Foundation
02 Natural Beige swatch at the back of my hand
02 Natural Beige works perfectly for my skin tone.
To prove how hydrating this product is minus the oily-feel, check out the dry patches on my hand as pointed by the yellow arrow. The encircled portion is the area where I applied Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Liquid Foundation. Dry lines are almost invisible.
Application AMW Style
I prefer to apply using my fingers
Before and After Photo
As you can see, the coverage is light and build-able to medium. The redness around my face was evened out and I don't look like I have makeup on.
Half Face Test
How do you find the coverage of Happy Skin Don't Get Mad Get Even Hydrating Liquid Foundation?
Will you give this product a try upon reading my review?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)