Happy Friday! Kung Hei Fat Choi! It's Chinese New Year so I"m wishing everyone good health, fortune and happiness! For a "brighter" Year of the Horse, I will be reviewing one of the most requested BB Cream review based from my poll on AskMeWhats Facebook Page!
Though I've found "The one" when it comes to BB Cream, I can't help but got intrigued when there were more than 3 requests for me to review this BB Cream! Without any thoughts, I visited Etude House Market Market branch and swatched all 4 shades and ended up with Natural Beige shade which is a perfect BB Cream shade for my skin tone!
Etude House says ---
Pomotes silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contains adenosine and arbutin for anti-wrinkle and whitening efficacies. Also features SPF30 / PA++ UV protection & anti-darkening. Formulated for Sheer Silky complexion coverage!
Available in four shades: N02 Light Beige W13 Natural Beige W24 Honey Beige W15 Sand Beige
AMW says ---
- Packaging! I love that it is a squeeze type tube WITH pump!
- Hint of floral scent upon application that goes away within minutes.
- Creamy, spreads easily.
- Very lightweight.
- Non-drying on very dry skin.
- Does not appear oily.
- Has a matte finish but the effect is bright and glow-y. (Hope this statement does not confuse you)
- Has a decent amount of light-medium light coverage. Helps even out the skin.
- 4 shades to choose from, which is a lot for a BB Cream.
- SPF30 but no white cast if you picked the right shade.
- Skin looks very natural.
- No skin irritations.
- My skin looks very healthy!
- Won't cover up skin discoloration, acne marks or dark spots.
- Very oily skin users may still need to blot midday as oil-control of this BB cream isn't that strong.
- Works really well but other BB creams can do the same + more benefits.
Bright Fit definitely FITS the name of this BB Cream. Applying a thin layer gives a very natural look with the added "healthy glow". This BB Cream from Etude House gives a decent amount of coverage and can even out the skin without looking cake-y.
- Apply using dotting method. (Dot BB cream on all areas of the face before you blend it out with clean fingers.)
- To prevent "fingerprints" all over face, finish off by patting your face with a clean sponge after application.
- Test different tools to see which application method works for you. I prefer using fingers when it comes to BB creams.
- 1 pump is enough for a very natural look with very light coverage.
- 2 pumps for light-medium coverage.
- If you have good skin, apply Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit and use a bit of concealer and set with a translucent powder for a very natural look.
- For added coverage, pick your favorite liquid foundation and mix with a half pump to 1 pump of Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream to create a subtle healthy glow.
- If you worry about your skin looking oily, use Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit as a highlighter, apply this BB cream only on key areas that you want to "pop" or highlight.
- If you have large pores, apply this BB cream in a patting motion.
I still have a lot of BB creams to finish up but this one isn't bad at all!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Works best for normal, dry and combination skin. Oily skin can still enjoy the benefits of healthy glow minus oiliness
Where to purchase and how much?
At Etude House stores for Php798.00 (approx $18.55).
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines
Etude House BB Cream Packaging
I really enjoy this packaging! I feel this is the best packaging for BB creams!
A pump of Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit
in Natural Beige W13
The texture is semi-liquid/cream making this product easy to apply and blend.
This full 1 pump is enough for my whole face and neck!
W13 Natural Beige blends into my skin perfectly!
This BB cream does not enhance lines and large pores.
Applied Natural Beige on my face.
Again, this shade matches my NC25 skin perfectly!
Before and After
Redness disappeared but the effect is very natural, like I have naturally perfect skin! *tee hee*
Half Face Test
As seen on the photo below, the Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream evens out my skin and gives a really bright and healthy effect! In person, my skin is glowing! I receive compliments on how healthy my skin look every time I wear this BB Cream. (Oh no, secret revealed!)
How do you find this BB Cream?
Will you purchase this or do you think coverage is too light for you?
Thank you dear readers for telling me about this BB cream, I am actually looking into "Korean Glow" kind of makeup lately! I will even create the most requested "Korean Skin Makeup" look! Keep pushing me to create more looks! *lol* Baby AMW is taking up too much of my time! hahaha