When I first received my Inglot loot, the Sleeks Cream is the first and easiest product to try as it doesn't "ruin" the look of the product prior to picture taking #BloggerProblems
At first swipe, the scent is amazing and my lips felt immediately moisturized! It's non-sticky and I thought, is it just a first-time-usage's luck? You know how shampoos work really well on you at first wash then crappy the following washes?
Feel free to read my review and see if there's a change of heart!
Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint
in Shade 89
Inglot says ---
Vitamin E hydrates and nourishes in this long-lasting non sticky lip paint with a luster effect.
Size: 6ml/0.2 US fl. oz.
AMW says ---
- Unique, test-tube like packaging.
- Super glossy, mirror-like effect.
- Wonderful vanilla-like scent. (Keep in mind I'm not a fan of vanilla scent! But this one rocks!)
- No animal-testing.
- True-to-the-tube shade. Pigmentation is good.
- Numbered shade names! Imagine someone asks, "What's the shade of your gloss?" and then you go: "89!" <--- a="" br="" cute="" huh="" i="" if="" iss="" m="" me="" nah..better="" name="" s="" say:="" that="" yours="">--->
- Just like any lip gloss, this fades after eating and drinking. Didn't put this on "Cons" part as the hydrating feel didn't disappear even if the gloss made a disappearing act.
- The applicator is long, longer than any lip glosses I own. It is perfect as you get to finish up the gloss until the end of the tube, the negative part? Well, a tad bit harder to maneuver the wand as compared to the shorter ones! (Takes a bit of practice and you'll get the hang of it!)
Non-sticky, highly moisturizing lip gloss with true-to-the-tube shades!
- Re-application is needed after eating and drinking so take your Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint with you wherever you go.
- Wipe the doe-foot applicator after EVERY.
- Try not to lick your lips prior to application as it will spoil the applicator with your saliva.
- For professional use, purchase lip gloss applicators or use a brush for hygiene.
- For dimension, apply this on top of your favorite lipstick. Mix and match different lipstick shades with the Shade 89 to get the perfect combination.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Gloss-phobic girls! If you think lip gloss gives you the sticky, heavy feel, Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint will change your mind!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Inglot Glorietta 5 store for Php795.00 (approx $18.48)
A closer look on Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Pain Packaging
Before and after
Shade 89 applied on lips
The effect is glossy yet none of the exaggerated shine that would make my full lips looks even fuller!
Have you tried Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint?
Will you give this product a try after reading this review?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)