Seldom do I talk about facial cleansing wipes but they are extremely important for me as I use them faithfully not only as a professional makeup artist but for personal hygiene as well! I've finished up a lot of cleansing wipes from product swatches I can't even keep track which particular brand is a favorite of mine until recently....
When I met Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes! Though pricey, there are so many reasons why they are worth it!
Burt's Bees says ---
Experience our best face wipes for all skin types. Remove make-up, cleanse and tone in one easy step. Infused with vitamin-rich White Tea, calming Cucumber plus soothing Aloe, pamper yourself with our make-up remover wipes. Thanks to our handy natural facial cleansing towelettes you can give your skin the care it needs no matter where you are. . .
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
- Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts.
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist-tested.
FSC Certified, natural fabric.
30 Pre-moistened towelettes
AMW says ---
- Scent is extremely relaxing! No chemical scent.
- Removes makeup really well except those really hard-to-remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
- The towelette is not flimsy at all! No ripping or tearing.
- I can remove all my makeup in just 1 towelette! That's a huge saving as compared to using 2-3 sheets other brands.
- No burning sensation or skin irritations.
- May not remove all traces of makeup especially if you are into hard core waterproof makeup! (same as all other facial cleansing wipes)
A sturdy, makeup cleansing towelette that can remove most makeup without much rubbing. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist-tested so I don't have any eye or skin irritations so far!
- Make sure to seal the "sticker" carefully to prevent towelettes from drying up.
- Store the pack upside down so the topmost part of the towelette is moist on every use.
- Fold each towelette into 2 and use each portion for specific parts of your face (1 side for foundation removal, 1 side for eye makeup removal, another side for lipstick etc...)
- To prevent your lips from drying out when you remove lip balm prior to lipstick application, use Facial Cleansing Towelettes instead of the usual dry tissue paper. This will help moisten your lips making it ready for lipstick application.
- Store the packet inside the fridge to help lessen large pores as the "cold" sheets can help shrink your pores.
- These wipes are best used if you are out and have no chance to wash your face with facial cleanser, as for nighttime before going to bed, I still highly recommend to wash your face with facial cleanser and water! Nothing beats removing your makeup with water!
- If signs of irritations like stinging and redness occur, stop usage immediately and check the ingredients to note down the possibilities of allergic reactions to certain ingredients.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Makeup wipes users! Best for norma, dry and combination skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Beauty Bars nationwide for Php450.00 (approx $10.20). You may also purchase ONLINE via Beauty Bar website.
Burt's Bees packaging are usually made from earth-friendly materials.
Don't forget to seal back after every use and close the lid really well to prevent towelettes from drying out!
The size of each towellete is big enough to wipe off most makeup!
Each sheet is thick enough so no tearing occurs!
I like folding the wipes and use each side for specific parts of my face!
Don't forget to use the other side as well!
So far, this is my favorite Facial Cleansing Wipes as of the moment.