Baby bath care could be expensive! If you're on a budget, I understand you are probably on a hunt for good, affordable baby bath care that is "hiyang" to your baby!
I actually found one that works so well on Baby AMW I'm excited to share to mommy readers out there! You definitely have more options to choose from when it comes to taking care of our baby's skin!
Baby Care Plus+ Baby Bath
Baby Care Plus+ says ---
Baby Care Plus+ baby bath and soap contain Lamesoft Skin Protector, which forms a natural barrier around the skin that protects while cleansing. Baby Care Plus+ baby soap also contains olive oil extracts for softer, smoother skin!
Net Weight: 300ml
AMW says ---
- A little goes a long way. This whole 300 ml tube lasts us more than 2 months (twice a day use).
- No allergic reactions or skin irritations for Baby AMW.
- Fresh, powder scent! The family raves about how wonderful the scent!
- Lathers pretty quickly.
- The baby bath can be easily washed off and does not leave "soapy" residue.
- Baby Care Plus+ has Lamesoft Skin Protector which forms a natural barrier around the skin so it protects the skin of my baby thus the skin is soft and smooth after every bath.
- Packaging? Maybe a "pump" packaging would be easier!
- Not widely available in the supermarket or drugstores.
Out of the entire baby bath I've tried, the Tupperware Baby Care Plus+ has the strongest powder smell which at first I worry about as the fragrance might irritate my baby's skin! Turns out, it didn't! I finished the whole 300ml bottle pretty quickly and Baby AMW's skin remains soft and smooth and no rashes at all!
- Make sure to have everything ready (baby shampoo, baby bath soap, towel, etc..) ready before you remove your baby's clothes as they get cold easily.
- If you are using a certain bath product for the first time, maybe you can try using it on the feet or the legs first to see if the product causes any negative reactions.
- Keep in mind to wash key areas (back of baby's ears, underarm, elbow, knees, diaper area etc...).
- Be calm when you bathe your baby. You baby will feel it if you're nervous.
- Wrap your baby immediately with a thick towel after bath to prevent him/her from getting cold.
- Follow-up with baby lotion if applicable.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All mommies who like to give the best for their babies. Keep in mind to test the product first as not all babies are the same.
Where to purchase and how much?
300ml costs Php320.00 available at Tupperware Brands near you by visiting www.tupperwarebrands.com.ph for complete branch listing.
The Baby Care Plus+ Baby Bath is sealed upon purchase and comes with a manufacturing date! Read ingredients and see if there's any particular ingredient that your baby is allergic of! If signs of skin irritations occur, stop usage immediately!
* Tupperware Brands is the authorized distributor of Tupperware, Colour Collection, Ivana, White Result, Wonderbra, Playtex, Hanes, baby Care Plus and Kids Plus+. For your questions and inquiries on how to be a dealer, log on to www.tupperwarebrands.ph. Email them at email@example.com or call the hotline number 867-2222.
Have you heard about Baby Care Plus+?
Will you try this for your little one?
I have never heard about Baby Care Plus+ until recently, don't blame me! We don't have a lot of babies in the family so it was only recently when I gave birth to Baby AMW that I'm always on a hunt for new baby products! I heard the brand has been around for a long time! (I bet they will! Ganda ng product nila eh!)
I will update you guys where and how much the product is! :)
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent by company/PR for review. Opinion 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)