If you recently got married and left your parents home, you probably felt what I felt like 7 years ago...actually, even today! You'll definitely miss your mom's cooking! (or whoever cooks for you when you were younger)
Mr. AMW's side of the family is carnivorous! *laughs* And my mom never cooks meat on their own, she always mix it with vegetables to make sure they are include din our diet! So after the happiness of meat-eating for the first few years of our marriage, I suddenly missed vegetables! Thanks to my mom's cooking, I was able to share a simple vegetable recipe that even a non-herbivore like my sister-in-law appreciates! :)
Home-cooked Sitaw Dish (Yardlong Beans)
- Sitaw chopped into smaller pieces.
- Ground pork.
- Salt and Pepper
- Soy sauce
- A small portion of Knorr Pork Cubes (optional)
- Add a bit of oil in a hot pan, sauteed garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground pork until semi-cooked.
- Pour in chopped sitaw until cooked.
- Add a bit of water to "soften" the sitaw.
- Pour the beaten egg until well cooked.
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste.
Easy-peasy vegetable dish that everyone would love! To add in more flavor, my family loves to use Ketchup as a condiment, it really tastes good I promise you! Not weird at all!
Have you tried this sitaw recipe?
Do you have other sitaw recipes to share?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")