Rewind to the gold snowman making day, I got an invite to have a look at Lush Christmas 2014 Gift Ideas.
Prior to the event, I received a Lush gift several months ago and my heart literally fluttered like the butterfly.
It broke my heart to use these cuties but I shared these with my nephew who enjoyed this so much I knew Lush has to be part of my Christmas gift-giving list for the year 2014.
When you enter a Lush store, you'll know that Lush has a whole selection of festive gifts for different personalities that matters to you.
During the event, we were all asked if we want to build a Snowman. Of course I said yes!
Please bear with me, my hands were full so I had a weird-looking Snowman. Nevertheless, I enjoyed creating him and in my heart..my little gold baby is cute!
I also get to create my own fresh handmade bubble bar! Different cutters from stars, moon, Christmas tree, flowers etc.. were all there ready to create our personalized soaps!
You get pink, green and white and a nice "powder" for final touch.
And here's my creation! I think I went overboard with the loose powder *laughs*
Now, if you want more professional-looking gifts! Head on to Lush store at Greenbelt and you'll see beautifully wrapped gifts that you can purchase and ready to give!
From the eye-catching 12 Days of Christmas set which has 12 beautiful products inside (Karma Soap, The Olive Branch Shower Gel, Cinders Bath Bombs, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Snow Angel Bath melt, Hot Toddy Shower Gel, Dashing Santa Bath Bath, Honey I Washed the Kids, Celebration Body Lotion, Holly Go Lightly Bubble Bar, Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb and Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt) to the huge gift with Santa box called White Christmas, this box will leave the receiver smelling spectacular, buffed, moisturised, shampooed and conditioned from head to toe.
You want more? There's more! (starting from 2nd layer of the shelf)
- Elves Workshop - contains Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar, The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb.
- Good Tidings - Inspired by the "Beyond El Dorado" exhibit at the British Meseum. This contains So White Shower Gel, Buffy Body Butter, Snowcake Soap, Soft Coeur Massage Bar, Yog Nog Soap, Dream Cream Body Lotion, Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar and Skin Shangri-la Moisturiser.
- Winter Garden - a bauble shaped gift perfect addition to anyone's Christmas Tree! This includes Rose Jam Shower Gel, Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, Sultana of Soap and Helping Hands Hand Cream.
- Little Roe's Flowers - A twist on the Hans Christma Andersen story "Little Ida's Flowers". This is a head to toe gift includes Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, Rose Jam Shower Gel, Tender is the Night Massage Bar, Vanilla Deelight, Honey I Washed the Kids and Gorgeous.
- Snow Time - This spectacular gift set is perfect under the tree with its glow in the dark gift-wrap! This box contains Happy Hippy Shower Gel, Baked Alaska Soap and Snowman Shower Jelly.
- Jingle Bells - a cute Christmas cheer! You can use the lid as a tambourine as this comes with colorful bells. Contains Drummers Drumming Bubble Bar, Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, The Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar, Magic Wand Bubble Bar and Mini Comforter bubble bar.
- Deck the Halls - includes Tender is the Night Massage Bar, Rose Jam Shoewr Gel, Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, Luxury Lush Pad Bath Bomb, Think Pink Bath Bomb, Santa's Lip Scrub, Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie, Helping Hands, Million Dollar Moisturiser, The Comforter Bubble Bar and Rock Star Soap.
- Merry and Bright - located at the bottom shelf, this is a lovely vibrant coloured packaging that includes Red FUN, Green FUN, Baked Alaska Soap, Magnificent Soap, Olive Branch Shower Gel, Snowman Shower Jelly, Happy Hipply Shower Gel, Fresh Mint Toothy Tabs, Celebrate Body Lotion, Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub, Dirty Springwash Shower Gel and D'Fluff Shaving Soap.
Of course, you'll also see the usual suspects!
And more! This year, they added new itms like Dashing Santa, Butterbear, The Christmas Hedgehog, Drummers Drumming, Holly Golightly. You will also see new soaps like Yog Nog Soap, Reindeer Rock Soap, Baked Alaska Soap and some new bath melts called Snow Angel and Snowman FUN!
You can also take a peek at their Vegan Shower Gel called Hot Toddy, So White and Snowman Jelly.
And this year, feel free to make your gift extra cute and special by adding Festive Knot Wrap! Use these wonderful Knot-Wrap scarves to wrap bath bombs, body lotions, soaps and bubble bars --- anything you fancy! These scarves are reusable!
And here's my cute reindeer-to-go!
I had so much fun creating my own Snowman and Bubble Bath Bars! It was fun to see fellow blogger friends who also enjoyed this day as much as I did!
|With Alyssa Lapid|
What is your ultimate LUSH product that you highly recommend?
LUSH is located at Glorietta 4, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Greenbelt 3, Mall of Asia, Bonifacio High Street, TriNoma, SM the BLock and Alabang Town Center. Visit them online www.lush.com.ph. Follow them on Facebook, Instagram (@LushCosmeticsPH) and Twitter (@LushPhilippines) for more product information.
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")