When I received a sample size of Kiehl's New Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum, I immediately put this product on "to test" list because I haven't used any serum for the eyes!
This product follows the global success of Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream (that sells 1 per minute). Early this year, they are pleased to announce the new product for our "peepers" that is 5-in-1!
How? This product is advertised to visibly smooth, visibly lift, visibly firm and restore youthful shape to eyes after 4 weeks of use!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but personally speaking, I immediately spot a beautiful person when they have "bright, cheerful" eyes! And no matter how cheerful I am, the lack of sleep, stress and of course! AGE will show first on the eye area so no matter how lazy I am in skincare, I make sure not to skip on eye products because they may take a long time to see the result but the patience is worth it!
My sample size
Directions on how to use with ingredients list
What to expect after 4 weeks of usage:
- Improvement in eye openness.
- Reduction in crow's feet.
- Reduction in under eye wrinkles.
What I noticed after 2 weeks of usage:
- I don't see much difference on the lines around my eye area for now.
- The eye area looks hydrated and bright the next morning.
- I don't need to apply more concealer on the undereye area.
- Concealer application is easier and even my cream type concealer do not settle in the lines around the area.
- No allergic reactions.
What I like about using serum is how it gets absorbed easily by the skin as compared to the usual eye creams! I like how it made the skin around my eye area feels refreshed on every use!
Kiehl’s New Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum is available at Kiehl's boutique nationwide. Price to be updated!
Have you tried eye serums in the past?
Have you seen any change with your current eye product?