I feel so bad I missed the Racks "Best Ribs in Town" event because of my "no yaya for more than a month". Yes! Great news, I finally found one! Still praying she is going to be a good one!
So back to my story, I can't seem to leave home and I don't mind staying with my li'l active Kyle! If you follow me on Instagram, I don't post as much food photos that I cook because I just don't have the time! But when my mom-in-law was available to help me look out for Kyle even for a couple of hours or minutes! I can't help but rush into the kitchen to prepare a simple dish! Yes, I love cooking and I actually missed it a lot!
Thanks to ARC PR friends for sending me 2 bottles of Rack's famous Barbeque Sauce, one in Original and another one in HOT! It was a perfect timing as having a good BBQ sauce in the kitchen can help save a family of hungry tummies looking for home-cooked meals!
You can do this on a Pork or chicken and I actually just did a chicken version over the weekend!
- Pepper and Salt
- Racks Original BBQ Sauce or any BBQ marinade
- Pork (Lomo, Liempo or Butterfly) whatever you have in the kitchen
- Marinade pork with salt, pepper, loads of garlic and BBQ sauce.
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. The longer the better. (Tip: I love to use resealable bags to store marinated meat as they are more hygienic and the marinade is well distributed.)
- In a hot pan, pour in a moderate amount of oil, pour the pork with marinade mixture. Cook one side until brown then flip the other side.
- Depending on your preference, you may add water if you want your dish to have more "sauce". In my case, I pour in half a cup of water mixed with BBQ sauce then let cook until the sauce is almost gone and the meat has a nice brown exterior.
- If you prefer your meat to be a bit sweeter, add a bit of brown sugar.
- Serve with rice! YUMMY!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")