I may not have a blonde hair and probably won't go for that in my lifetime BUT, when it comes to my brows, I always go for the lightest shade because I enjoy mixing my eyebrow mascara with eyebrow powders and pencils! That's my "playtime" and you know it's fun! *winks*
During Etude House sale last Holiday, I went ahead and picked Etude House Color My Brows because I can never have enough brow mascaras! This product is also the most requested Etude House makeup for review and alam niyo naman..malakas kayo sa akin! *wink wink*
Color My Brows comes in 5 wonderful shades! I never thought they would have almost all the shades a makeup artist needs! That's why I have to test this immediately and see if I can tote this along with me on gigs!
Etude House Color My Brows says ---
Eyebrow mascara supplies brown/gold tones to match the various color treatments for Asian Hair with comb to set, shade and moisten brows for a refined and natural look.
Shades: #1 Rich Brown, #2 Light Brown, #3 Red Brown, #4 Natural Brown and #5 Blondie Brown
AMW says ---
- Simple packaging.
- Diamond head mascara wand making it very easy to maneuver.
- Packaging color is the same as the color of the mascara.
- Comes in 5 different shades! And yes, they have Blondie Brown! My favorite shade for eyebrow mascara!
- Sets really well and doesn't transfer.
- Stays the whole day.
- Pigmentation is quite good and you can layer it.
- One coat is actually good enough to color your brows.
- Price! And it gets even better during sale season! I got mine during the holidays for less than Php300.00!
- May leave mascara "clump" no matter how careful you are with application.
- Has a tiny bit of sparkles which doesn't really affect the overall look but I still prefer a satin finish brow mascaras.
Not a bad mascara considering the price! The Etude House Color My Brows is highly pigmented, easy to apply even for first-time brow mascara users. It stays for more than 8 hours for normal/dry skin. May clump if not applied properly.
- Swipe off excess product from mascara wand before you apply on your brows.
- If you suffer from acidic skin, do not forget to apply primer even on brows to keep the color (especially to the lighter colored ones)
- If you have extremely oily skin, tap your brows with an oil-control translucent powder to keep the brow mascara longer lasting.
- Follow up with a brow pencil or brow powder.
- Wait for sales every now and then by following their FB account so you can repurchase and stock up on your favorite Etude House items.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Blondie Brown works so well for light colored hair or users who like to Cosplay! Yes, finally! We have inexpensive light-colored brow mascaras!
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php378.00 (approx $8.80) available online and Etude House branches near you.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines
With just 2 swipe, check out how it drastically changed the color of my brows!
As for every light colored brow gel, you need to follow up with a brow pencil or brow powder to define your eyes and fill in the gaps! In this post, I used Happy Skin Eye Love View Pencil & Marker Eyebrow Duo in Chic Brown
Check how my brows look lighter yet very natural!
L-R Bare Brows, Brows applied with Etude House Color My Brows in Blondie Brown and the last photo was filled up using a brow pencil by Happy Skin.
Have you tried Etude House's Color My Brows?
Do you follow up brow mascaras with pencils or powders?