The recipe I will share is dedicated to my mom! Whenever she cooks this dish way back when I was really young, gives me the happiness I can't explain! A very simple food yet it warms the tummy and heart!
In return, cooking this makes Mr. AMW the happiest man alive! #hehehe The moment he got home, he saw this dish on the table and smiled: "I think that is not enough!" #hahaha
Stuffed Egg with Pork
- Ground Pork
- Corn Starch
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare the eggs and boil them for 7-8 minutes (until hardboiled)
- Once the eggs are cool, slice them half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks to a different bowl. (Check out 1 egg with 2 yolks!) :P
- Mash the yolk into fine crumbles and mix it with ground pork, add salt, pepper, cornstarch and a bit of water.
- Evenly disperse the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Make it "overflow". The extra yolk mixtures can be fried as "meatballs" if you ran out of egg whites.
- Pan fry them starting at the base of the egg white then gently flip it to the opposite side. It takes around 8-10 minutes to make sure the pork is really cooked.
Enjoy your very simple yet unique dish! :)
Will you give this dish a try?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")