Finally, I have a mascara review! It is Monday so I'm sure a lot of you are on a rush and are too lazy to apply makeup! At least, apply some mascara right? One mascara brand I'm so intrigued about is from Kiss Me Heroine Make! I gave this mascara a test immediately after receiving this during an event and found myself not using this as much!
I got the 01 Black and Waterproof version because where I live, there's no point in choosing non-waterproof formulation!
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long And Curl Mascara says ---
AMW says ---
- Formula is just right.
- Packaging! How cute is a hot pink mascara tube?
- Indeed waterproof.
- Lengthens and gives my lashes a bit of definition.
- Did not smudge on me.
- Can be removed by regular eye makeup remover.
- Can hold the curl if you curl your lashes properly.
- May result to "spidey" lashes if applied too much.
- I put this on neutral because this mascara never mentions about volume but yes, no volume indeed!
- Dries quickly. Could be a pro and con. A pro if you plan to apply this mascara alone, a con if you want to follow up with a volumizing mascara like me!
A lengthening, waterproof mascara that can hold the curl the whole day!
- Curl your lashes before you apply mascara.
- For this particular mascara, you have to work fast as it dries pretty quickly.
- 2 coats is enough, I tried applying more and the effect is the same but clump-ier.
- If you plan to use volumizing mascara, use it first and look for a wet formulation so you can follow up with Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara.
No. This isn't my HG.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with pretty thick lashes who prefers length.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available locally at Watsons priced at Php595.00 (approx $13.00). International readers may purchase this at www.sasa.com.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/heroinemakephilippines
Packaging and mascara wand
While new, the formulation is still wet, but after a few weeks of usage, it turns dry (but can still be used).
I like to apply using the "curved" portion of the wand first then continue using the other side to evenly coat all the lashes.
Before and After front view
It gives a bit of definition.
Before and After
It gives a nice length
Before and After Side View
It holds the curl the whole day!
Have you tried Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curly Mascara?