My "kumare" and grade school friend called me up one day and asked: "Mars! Where can I buy hair color products for my daughter?"
Suddenly, AskMeWhats turned quiet...I actually do not know the answer! I mean I knew quite a lot but I'm unsure if they are safe for the kiddo!
Just when I was just about the research for my friend, a good friend Therese, who works at an agency asked me if I wanted to try Color HairSpray from Wish. As crazy as the idea was for a 36 years old mom...I said yes! And it's not because someone asked about these, it is because I am totally intrigued by them too!
Wish Washable Color Hair Spray
Shades: Brown, Blue, Silver (LE), Violet, Pink and Red
Price Php219.00 per piece
Available at Watsons
And since I don't want to go out with colored hair not knowing what to expect (does it smell bad? Will it ruin my hair? Will the color run if I perspire?) I tested all these colors out (except brown) several hours before I took a shower! (Yes, inaamin ko) :P
And showed this photo on AskMeWhats Instagram.
If you can't seem to see the color here's a better view with shade names! I skipped brown because my hair is brown to start with.
Now on to my quick review ---
- All the shades are pigmented enough! You get the right color on first spray.
- The spray could "harden" your hair a bit! Not too much but the texture is like that of a soft-hold hairspray.
- The color stays the whole day, until hairwash!
- The color doesn't transfer once set.
- It takes a bit of practice to get the "hang" of it!
How will you use colored hairspray?
Which color would you try?