Remember this recipe?
Well, I've done it again, this time, potatoes sliced differently, lesser ingredients so it's quicker and faster for moms-on-the-go. Or shall I say, moms who don't feel like staying in the kitchen so long because of the CRAZY weather!
As much as I don't want to repeat this recipe, when I posted this on IG, several of the followers asked for this recipe so I may as well type it once again! And yes, just to prove you can go crazy in the kitchen and your family will still love it!
- Potatoes sliced thinly
- 1 egg
- All Purpose Flour
- 1 can of corned beef
- Crispy Fry powder (1 tablespoon)
- Mix sliced potatoes, corned beef, all-purpose flour, egg and onion. Mix everything together adding more All-Purpose Flour until consistently is sticky and you can form a "ball".
- Once you are happy with the consistency, add in Crispy Fry Garlic Flavor powder (or any flavor you want). A tablespoon is enough for just a hint of flavor.
- Warm oil on pan, pan fry one side at a time. Do not constantly flip, wait for the bottom to have this golden brown look before you flip it gently.
- Leave it on a strainer to maintain crisp!
I hope you find this easy to cook meal so easy you want to do it right now! And ingredients are quite friendly you can easily find it in your kitchen! By the way, if you want to make it healthier, you can skip Crispy Fry Powder and add salt and pepper instead.