For someone with lashes that are almost "never there", and having fellow make up artists tell you: "Mars, yung lashes mo! Nasaan?" (Where are your lashes?) Once you see a mascara that says: "Eye Am The One" with Holy Grail Mascara printed all over the tube, who can say no to that?
So with a fluttering heart, I curled my lashes and applied my first 2 coats....and ..... you think I'm telling you everything here? Of course not! hahaha Read further down for my in-depth review.
|the MAXIMEYES two-fiber brush|
Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay Holy Grail Mascara says ---
AMW says ---
- Cute packaging.
- Fiber mascara so it doesn't weight my lashes down.
- Gives a good definition, length and a bit of volume.
- Easy to remove with regular eye make up remover or warm water.
- Ingredients comes with a lash-growth stimulant. I don't wear it that often to see results now but I like it when make up products have benefits.
- To users with non-existent lashes (like mine), the result is good but still not "holy grail" material.
- May clump if you apply more than 3 coats.
- Not waterproof.
A fiber mascara that gives instant length and volume. This mascara never smudge or smear even on this hot humid weather and the best part? It feels good when applied as you felt like you're not wearing any mascara! Another plus point is, this mascara is easy to remove at the end of the day!
- Curl your lashes prior to mascara application.
- Always start application from the roots of your lashes going to the tip.
- Be careful during application as some of the fibers may get into your eyes.
- Best to apply your mascara by rolling the wand finding the "Best spot" where it gives you the most result!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Mascara users who like the non-waterproof formulation (gentle on eyes) yet stays the whole day without smudging or smearing.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php899.00 (approx $20.00) available at Happy Skin online store and Beauty Bar website.
I actually enjoyed reading all the details printed on the box!
Before and After photos
I apologize as I did not remove my eyeliner before testing this mascara! But nevertheles, in the before you after photo, you'll see how it added length on my lashes, even those at the outer corner that's almost invisible!
The mascara definitely gives "definition" to my eyes. My eyes look like it has thicker, fuller lashes which in reality, it ain't true!
For the sake of review, I did not curl my lashes to see how it can "lift" my lashes even without curling. So far, it can! And it stays that way until after 8 hours!
Overall, I am quite impressed with Happy Skin Eye Am The One Holy Grail Mascara! It may not give me the longest and thickest lashes I want but it does give me the right length and thickness that a "Nikki on a daily basis" would wear! I call this my daily essential!
Have you tried Happy Skin's newest mascara?
Will you pick this up?