You know what guys? I am so happy my "OC" mom kept all of our baby photos for so many years in a nice album and stored them ABOVE the cabinet on the 3rd level of our home! You know how it is in the Philippines --- flood here and there and thankfully, she didn't kept it on the first floor as our place gets flooded so many times in a year!
If not because of my mom's mindfulness, you won't be able to see THIS PHOTO of Baby Nikki!
Pasensya na, sepia talaga nung 1990s! #lol
And because of that well-kept photo, I was able to do this ---- Kyle Nash definitely got his "cuteness" from mommy! *ahem* Sorry Daddy, he got your eyes naman!
And that's when I realized how not everyone is as lucky as I am to have printed photos of the family well intact. To some, it may be ruined from recent flooding or just simple water accident.
Because Mommy AMW and Pampers understand how important it isto have printouts of your favorite family portrait even in this "digital world", Pampers came up with a promo YOU AND I can't resist!
With a purchase of the Pampers Baby Dry Jumbo/Super Jumbo pack or Pampers Premium Care Jumbo/Super Jumbo pack, participants will get two (2) “wetproof” printouts of their family portrait with a child 5 years old and younger. Aside from that, participants may also submit water-damaged photos for repair at the Pampers Photo Shoot Booth.
Here are the simple promo mechanics:
- To qualify for the free family photo shoot, participants must be accompanied by a child or children 5 years of age or younger.
- Participants must present proof o purchase of at least (1) Pampers Baby Dry Jumbo/Super Jumbo Pack or Pampers Premium Care Jumbo/Super Jumbo pack.
- Receipts from within the week (7 days) of execution of the participating supermarkets are valid.
June 25, 2015 Shopwise Libis
June 26, 2015 Purefold QI, E. Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City
June 27, 2015 MarketPlace, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
June 28, 2015 Puregold Quezon Ave
June 29, 2015 Rustan's Makati
- Participants will get (2) "wetproof" printouts of their family portrait.
- Participants who signed the waiver for Facebook posting can download the digital file from Pampers Philippines FB page three (3) days after the event.
- Submit your water-damaged photo at the ff: Pampers Photo Shoot Booth.
- Label the back of the Photo with your name, complete address, contact number, email address and signature.
- All photos are subject to assessment. Pampers has the right to decline submissions if a photo is beyond repair. Duration of the photo restoration will depend on the extent of damage in the photo.
- Owners of qualified photos for restoration will be notified via email and SMS once the restoration is done.
- Restored and wet-proofed photos will be sent via courier to the address indicated.
- Pampers will only accept first 10 repairable photos.