You know how they say when you have dry or normal skin, using face primer is not necessary? Feel free to look at your current skincare regimen, some of your skin care product can actually work as a makeup base!
And I've been loving my moisturizer that has "luminous" property! With no exception, the sample size I got from NARS when I purchased some of their products! The NARS Skin Luminous Moisture Cream.
Thank God for samples and I love how I can test at least a week's worth of product in this tiny handy tube!
NARS Skin Luminous Moisture Cream says ---
Replenishes skin with 24-hour intense hydration and restores luminosity that naturally diminishes over time. Enriched with Beech Bud Extract to boost collagen production* and potent anti-oxidants to combat free radical damage. Contains the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ designed to restore skin's youthful radiance and reflect light like a prism.
- Ideal for normal to dry and seasonally dry skin.
- Dermatologist Tested & Non-Comedogenic
- Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free
- 1.7 oz/50ml
AMW says ---
- Hydrating and soothes the skin on first use.
- Gives a luminous effect even worn under a matte foundation.
- No white cast.
- Good moisturizing properties but doesn't feel heavy on skin.
- No breakouts.
- A little goes a long way.
- The cream can actually lessen the redness.
- No oil-control for oily skin users.
A lightweight cream moisturizer with luminous glow! Works alone or even under makeup.
- If you have combination or oily skin and you like the luminous glow, mix a small amount of NARS Skin Luminous Miosture Cream with your favorite Liquid foundation.
- Apply heavily on areas around your face that tend to try and lightly on areas that tend to oil up midday.
- If you don't want to use this as moisturizer, you can use this just to "highlight" key areas around your face.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Normal and dry skin users.
Where to purchase and how much?
At NARS Boutique. Price to be updated.
Surprisingly, this is a cream yet it doesn't feel thick or heavy on every application. A little amount goes a long way if you prefer that subtle glow.
The cream feels like gel-cream moisturizer.
As for application, I like to apply using my clean fingers blending downwards or same direction as the growth of my facial hair.
And I promise you, in person, it gives a nice subtle glow!
Have you tried NARS skincare products?
This is my first and I'm glad this is my first because I'm loving the experience!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter and Instagram