Hi AMW Friends! I realized something today that I want to share!
Choosing a blush whenever I go out excites me! It was funny how I call my good friend Paris B of My Women Stuff a Blush Whore! I realized, I am turning into one! Well, I think I am one, I just didn't realize it until today!
It was the day when I received 3 blushes I ordered from Luxola, I was staring at the 3 blushes I got from the packaging down to the color on pan! I was forcing myself not to swatch or touch it because it wasn't photographed yet! Then as I was stressed with my day job, I lined all the blushes I own (together with the new one of course) right in front of me and I was immediately transported to a "Good Mood Land"! Do you feel the same? Or am I plain crazy?
So obviously, I gave Mr. AMW this "pretty please?" look and he immediately photographed all my new blushes and here I am, using all 3 blushes like crazy over last week and this week! So I'm sharing my new blush #1. The brand isn't new to me but the color is!
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Come on! You have to admit, my cheeks are glowing!!! Such a pretty shade noh?
As usual, the Sleek Makeup brand is "on point" with their packaging, slim, easy to hold with a whopping 8g worth of blush! My Sleek Blush in Flamingo looks good as new still even though I've used it multiple times!
Now keep in mind I won't mention the "obvious" like great packaging, huge mirror, etc... as I've done it in my previous review. What you'll read in this post is my review on the SHADE and of course, my online shopping experience with Luxola (where I got this blush!)
Sleek Makeup says ---
- Creates a healthy flush of colour on the cheeks
- Provides long-lasting coverage
- Ensures visible effects even with light application
AMW says ---
- I can skip the highlighter part when I use this blush because it made my skin glow!
- The blush has a soft texture and applies like a dream.
- Looks really good even on very fair skin.
- You won't look like a clown! The Rose Gold shade is very forgiving.
- Lasts more than half a day even if I'm sweaty and all!
- Rose Gold shade can actually be an inexpensive version of the famous NARS Orgasm (but they are not exactly the same by the way! But! With the prize difference, who cares?)
- Luxola online shopping was a breeze! Delivery took less than a week! Around 3 days and it was delivered straight to my doorstep. (They use Aramax shipper)
- Each blush was nicely packed so they are well-protected.
- All the products I received are well sealed and new! The price isn't bad too since you get free shipping on orders Php1,300 above.
- No need to go to the P.O. and worry about taxes, again, I want to stress that this was delivered straight to my doorstep!
- If you have darker complexion, the blush may not show up easily. The effect will be more of a highlighter than a blush!
- As always, the shades you see online may look different in person!
- Pigmentation is just right.
Sleek blush in Rose Gold is a coral pink shade with hint of gold flecks! Pigmentation is quite good and it gives a glow to the skin of any users!
- Best applied with a blush brush or big fluffy brush if you want your blush to look more natural.
- Rose Gold can be applied alone or on top of your matte blush to create dimension and it will help highlight your skin.
- If you think you think you over applied, apply a layer of loose powder or your favorite powder foundation on top! It will downplay pigmentation at the same time lessen the gold shimmer.
- If you plan to order online, I have a code below and you may get 25% off on first order but unfortunately, items on sale are not included! But don't worry, the Sleek Blush is on sale as of the moment I'm typing this!
- Search for Product reviews online before you purchase a shade and look out for swatches from users with the same skin tone as you.
Yes! In different shades!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Fair to medium skin tone.
Where to purchase and how much?
You can purchase online priced at Php320.50 from original price Php493.50 as they are on sale! The people at Luxola are kind enough to give out discount coupons for my readers.
Use code BLX-ASKMEWHATS to get 25% off on first order with www.luxola.com/ph. This voucher code is valid only until September 30, 2015 and is not applicable on non-discountable brands found in FAQ.
Website: Luxola website
Swatch: Rose Gold
If you are a blush lover and you probably own a Nars Orgasm blush, this shade may look a tad bit close to Nars! But what sets this apart is that the Rose Gold shade from Sleek has more "pink" and more "gold shimmers" as compared to NARS which is leaning more on the peach side with less gold flecks!
Side by side of Nars Orgasm and Sleek Rose Gold
My favorite brush to apply this Sleek Rose Gold Shade. My super old Thevi Blush Brush.
Before and AfterSee how it gives a glowing effect on my cheeks ? Aside from injecting "color" it also gives a natural highlight so this girl who loves "highlighting" can skip this extra step!
With full make on
How do you find the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold Shade?
Do you have a favorite blush shade from Sleek? I'd love to hear from you because this Blush Girl is wanting more!