When asked what my "must buy" pencil liners for our humid weather, I would always reply: "There's none good enough for our country!"
Maybe, just maybe, after reading all the raves online about YADAH Auto Gel Liner pencils? Maybe, these are the one?
So during YADAH launch, these pencils caught my attention big time I had to swatch them immediately! The pencil glides on so smoothly and pigmentation is extremely good I told myself this is too good to be true considering its' price point! Less than 400php girls! So off I went home with all 3 liner shades --- Black, Brown and Gold and I tested it out for a month in various conditions!
The liner is AUTO GEL LINER Good Bye Smudge. Judging by the name, I am expecting no smudge even for our weather!
YADAH Auto Gel Liner says ---
- Smudge-proof all day long
- Smooth and creamy formula smoothly glides on eyes
- Rich and luxurious colors
- Soft texture allows you to blend
- Comes with a built-in sharpener
- Easy to spin out and back in
- Paraben Non-added System
- 01 Real Black
- 02 Romantic Brown
- 03 Chic Khaki
- 04 Lovely Pink
- 05 Rich Gold
From: South Korea
AMW says ---
- Glides on smoothly, no tugging.
- Pigmentation is extremely good for black and brown.
- You get real matte black and brown shade for both colors.
- Lasts until makeup removal on upper lashline.
- As for lower lashline, both black and brown stays but with minimal smudging that isn't really bad (on extreme condition).
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- The pigmentation of Rich Gold is just so so.
- Rich Gold has sparkles which I find a bit too obvious on the waterline. This may be good to use as a "highlighter" instead.
- The Black Auto Gel Liner smudges IF you are on extreme humid weather condition.
- Rich Gold does not last on my waterline. It disappears around an hour or two.
Wonderful inexpensive liners that gives out the intense pigmentation of a gel liner (for brown and black) in just one swipe! The Rich Gold may not be my favorite but works well to highlight the inner corner of my eyes.
- If you know you will be perspiring a lot or if you have extremely oily lids, use an eyeshadow primer and top with a translucent powder or similar shadow shade to prevent smudging.
- Use Romantic Brown for daytime look while Real Black is perfect for heavier eye makeup look.
- Upon application, feel free to smudge it immediately before it sets IF you are aiming for smoky makeup. If you wanted to "obvious line", wait for a couple of seconds before you blink so the liner will set properly.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Pencil liner users! For the price, I don't mind the minimal smudging! It doesn't happen a
Where to purchase and how much?
At Beauty Bar priced at Php395.00 (approx $9.00).
Twitter and Instagram: @BeautybarPH
Swatch: Top to Bottom
You get pure matte black liner even on one swipe! The intensity is really good and it glides onto my lid without tugging. If set properly, it does not smudge unless your lid tends to oil up a lot! I find setting it by dusting translucent powder is enough to last the whole day!
My favorite daytime shade! This reminds me so much of the Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners, they are indeed very pigmented and stays the WHOLE DAY! I love this!
Though the shade is Rich Gold, this reminds me more of a light yellow gold shade with sparkles! As much as I love how it instantly gives my eye the pop I want, it will be gone in less than half a day when applied on waterline, so I opt to use this as my eyeshadow base and "highlighter"! Best to be applied on inner corner of my eyes for that instant pop!
No wonder these Auto Gel Liners earn thumbs up from fellow Beauty Bloggers! They are indeed extremely good considering how affordable they are and hey, these are made from organic ingredients so I feel so much better considering I have sensitive eyes!
Have you tried YADAH Auto Gel Liners?
Which color caught your interest?
Which color caught your interest?