Liquid Lipsticks are so in nowadays, the texture is lightweight yet pigmentation is amazing...THUS making these the favorite of lipstick wearers!
Remember my past review on Etude House's Color In Liquid Lips months ago? They are extremely pigmented and color range is amazing! Best of all, they are part of the permanent line so you can always purchase your favorite shade anytime, any branch.
BUT, as always, the "Liquid Lips Line" (LLL) is a huge success so Etude House decided to bring out their "Limited Lips Line" (still LLL) called "Bling Me Prism"
The Etude House Bling Me Prism Color in Liquid Lips consist of 5 shades in addition to their past "Color Range" and they have similar texture and quality BUT...there is something extremely unique about this line!
Take a look...I am wearing PK012 also known as Hologram in Jewel
Found the difference? Well, it has this "Holographic" effect that looks exactly like the color on packaging!
Etude House Bling Me Prism Color in Liquid Lips says ---
Color in Liquid Lips fills the lips with a light and smooth texture that slides onto lips for vivid color and a transparent shine.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Palmitate Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate Mica Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate Titanium Dioxide Tocopheryl Acetate Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Diisostearyl Malate Caprylyl Glycol Glyceryl Caprylate Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Red 28 Red 7
AMW says ---
- Super cute packaging.
- The texture is lightweight and non-sticky.
- Smooth application, does not settle into lip lines.
- Can used as a gloss on top of your favorite lip color to create "3d" effect.
- Can help achieve fuller-looking lips with this.
- The other 4 shades are highly pigmented and looks amazing!!! (I swatched them in store)
- If you are dark, pigmented lips, shade PK012 may not show up as nicely as expected. (Pick other shades)
- The shade is a bit too sheer for my taste.
- Has a "sweet" scent and taste which is okay for me but may not be okay for others.
A lightweight, wonderfully scented liquid lips that is non-drying and creates a nice "hologram" effect.
- If you are into Nude lips, this color is perfect for you.
- This shade will work for users with medium to darker complexion.
- Fair-skinned users may use this with heavier eye makeup look to prevent "looking sick" or "pale-looking".
- Apply starting from the center of your lips and if you want more "color", apply with patting motion.
Yes, in other shades.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Any lipstick/lipgloss wearers you prefer unique type of lip color.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at local Etude House stores priced at Php598.00 (approx $14.00).
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines
Packaging: Same as the Color in Liquid Lips but with more holographic image.
Etude House Bling Me Prism Liquid Lips in PK012 is a light, peachy-pink lip color that reflects a light, golden shimmer. The shimmer is obvious when you move or work it around different lighting.
The effect is sheer on me because I have highly pigmented lips! Look at how the center of my lips look "golden" like I applied a second layer of different gloss on top of the peachy-pink base underneath.
If worn without much eye makeup, I prefer to wear this on top of my favorite lipstick underneath.
Are you ready to wear "Prism Colored" Lip products?
How do you like the shade PK012?
How do you like the shade PK012?
By the way, I would like to share some information I received from Etude House's FB Page! Please be careful and always purchase makeup from stores! For more information, read more about it HERE .