You guys understand by now how I appreciate "organic" makeup especially when I turned into a mom! I know some mommies would go bare-faced when they are with their babies or toddlers because most makeup contain chemicals and we don't want that near our kids right?
Since I want to be close to my son at the same time look decent, I chose to wear makeup still but I lean towards Organic makeup products.
If you are a long-time reader of my blog, you know Burt's Bees and Yadah made it to the cut! I always choose those brands whenever I have bonding moments with my son.
Thankfully, I found another brand to add to the list. Nature Essentials Pure Natural Beauty.
After a bit of research, I learned Nature Essentials won several awards in terms of Outstanding Natural Skin Care Products Consumers Choice Awards, Best Moisturizing Soap Brand, Best Natural Skin Care Provider and a whole lot more!
Wow, I'm impressed!
Check out the packaging! I love the "nature inspired" packaging!
I got 3 shades to work with and I'm glad these are the shades I got because I love having a mixture of red, brown and purple!
L-R Luscious Liz, Pure Helen and Sexy Amanda
Nature Essentials says ---
5 Shades: Pure Helen, Sweet Charm, Gorgeous Georgia, Sexy Amanda and Luscious Liz
AMW says ---
- Packaging is very unique. Looks like bamboo :)
- Though they only have 5 shades available, all the shades are wearable for Filipinas.
- Highly pigmented.
- Organic. No paraben and other harmful chemicals.
- Long-lasting. Will stay until 3-4 hours even with eating and drinking.
- The effect is really matte!
- Price. Not bad for 100% organic product.
- Intense pigmentation.
- If you have extremely dry lips like I do, there could still be some flaking and appearance of obvious lip lines.
- Has a slight scent.
Intensely pigmented matte lipstick that stays a long time on lips considering this product is 100% organic. The color choices are great and updated. May be a bit drying if users have extremely dry lips like I do.
- Use a lip brush especially on darker colored lip colors for a defined lips.
- If you over-applied, gently pat your lips with a clean napkin or pat with powder foundation.
- If you have extremely dry lips like I do, don't forget to exfoliate your lips with damp toothbrush or with petroleum jelly, wipe off excess product before lipstick application.
- For a glossy-effect or to make small lips appear bigger, apply clear gloss on top.
Yes, this will work for my clients who are pregnant or have kids.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All lipstick wearers!
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php799.00 per tube available at http://www.natureessentials.com.ph/
Top to bottom: Pure Helen
Pure HelenWorks well even on fair-skinned users because it has an orange base making it perfect for users with warm skintone.
Users with darker complexion may find this lip shade as their best "Neutral" lipstick shade.
My favorite weekend-er lip color
Shade: Sexy Amanda
A bright blue-based red lipstick that is close to MAC's Ruby Woo.
It looks cool on tube but may appear in between cool and warm on my skintone
AMW Wears Sexy Amanda
I love how this lip color instantly whitens my teeth.
Shade: Luscious Liz
Perfect Plum-colored lipstick for most Asians.This may appear too dark on tube but in single swipe, it gives a nice hint of purplish pink effect making the look appear casual + modern + posh!
Also a perfect lip color whenever I go out bare-faced, the deep plum color highlights the rest of my "dull" face.
If you are a mommy like me, do you have specific makeup brand
do you use when you are around your babies/kids?
Which particular shade do you like?