Anyone who reads beauty blogs probably heard about the famous Anastacia Dip Brow Pomade! I almost gave in and asked my cousin to purchase one for me but decided not to because I have so many brow products on hand!
So when I heard about how "identical" Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel is with the Anastacia Dip Brow and the fact that this product is available locally, I had to give this a try!
There are a total of 12 shades on Inglot website but I am unsure if locally, we carry all 12 shades! Feel free to let me know in comment box below if you know the answer! TIA
Inglot AMC Gel Brow Liner Gel says ---
Waterproof brow liner in gel is a perfect product to fill the eyebrows, emphasize their colour and give a distinct contour. The formula, enriched with nourishing ceramides, ensures a long lasting effect of full and defined brows. Moreover, it smoothes and shapes the eyebrows.
This product with high payoff allows getting the desired effect of either naturally filled or dramatically accentuated eyebrows. The wide colour range allows choosing a colour match for every type of beauty.
The product is hypoallergenic.
AMW says ---
- Comes in variety of shades.
- Applies smoothly and evenly.
- Has a consistency and sets pretty well.
- Easy to control and blend.
- Sets and stays until makeup removal.
- A bit tricky to use and may look too harsh if not applied properly.
- You need a separate brush to apply this just like brow powders!
- 2g size. Others may not like it but I actually appreciate the tiny pot because the big ones tend to dry out easily and takes time to hit to pan.
A gel textured brow liner that is waterproof and would work well on users with sparse brows.
- Apply using light strokes. If you think the effect is too harsh, use a spoolie and brush off excess pigment.
- For me, the best tool to use is an angled eyeliner brush. You can pick between synthetic brush or brush made of animal hair.
- A little goes a long way, it's always better to start light and apply more as needed.
- Always make sure to twist the lid tight to prevent brow liner gel from drying.
- Do you prefer natural brows? Apply least amount with gentle strokes. If youw ant more drama, add a bit more of the product.
- If your brow products (even waterproof ones) tend to disappear midday because of your oily skin, feel free to apply oil-control primer even on the brow area!
- If you have extremely dark brows like I do and your hair is lighter in shade, feel free to use your favorite brow mascara to "tint" your brows after applying the Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with sparse brows and of course, users who are comfortable to test and practice on brow liner gels instead of the usual powders and pencils.
Where to purchase and how much
Available at Inglot Glorietta 5, SM MOA, and SM Megamall priced at Php895.00 (approx $20.00)
Packaging with shade number.
The size is smaller than regular gel liner pots.
Shade 12 is a matte medium brown shade with a bit of red tint.
As for application, I prefer to "outline" my brows gently and fill in the rest of the product with short strokes. Afterwards, to prevent the brows from looking too thick, I brush it gently with a spoolie brush to lessen harsh lines.
Before and AfterSince my brows are extremely BLACK, I always do the final step of brushing light colored brow mascara onto the brow hairs.
Overall, AMW Brow Liner Gel may not be what I pick on a daily basis because of my very thick brows but I actually included this on my make up kit for clients who have sparse and almost non-existent brows! I love the formulation and how easy it is for me to create brows and have it set for the rest of the day until removal!
Have you tried Inglot's AMW Brow Liner Gel?
Do you have other brow gel brands you like and would highly recommend?