I am currently calling candidates to offer them a job in my pajamas as I eat warm noodle soup (Thanks Mr. AMW!) My system is indeed down probably from worrying too much when Kyle got sick 2 days ago. Because I was bored and needed the change, I've decided to write a Blog Post about the recent event I attended at the NEW and IMPROVED The Body Shop located at SM Megamall. It was the best decision as looking all these photos made me feel better! Not physically, but my heart was fluttering because Christmas is indeed VERY NEAR!
Upon entering the store, I see this display by the store window,
Right behind the "Gift-Tree".
Check out the Advent Calendar on display "24 Happy Days" priced at Php3,995.00
What's inside the Advent Calendar?
Right at the middle of the store near the entrance.
And you would think that's enough Christmas display for you? You are wrong! The store was filled the The Body Shop Christmas goodies like it was a "Feel Good Wonderland".
I spotted their newest range called Frosted Plum. Sweet, sophisticated extracts of plum from the orchards of Turkey. With a line-up of Body Butter (Php995.00), Shower Gel (Php750.00), Soap (Php275.00), Hand Cream (Php375.00), Lip Tin (Php495.00), Shimmer Lotion (Php895.00), Body Scrub (Php1,295.00) and Shimmer Mist (Php1,195.00)
Of course you may also pick returning favorites like Frosted Cranberry from forests of North America and Glazed Apple from the Italian Alps.
And always, girls will be girls, sometimes, body products are not enough to look Christmas-ready. We need make-up with glittery and metallic textures to complete the Christmas Party Look.
If you are in store and wanted to check out their Holiday Make Up Sets, look for Swinging Silver or Grooving Gold.
- New Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette (PHP 1,495.00) in Swinging Silver or Grooving Gold. Wearable metallic and shimmer shades to get you in the party spirit.
- New Limited Edition the Sparkler in Silver Shimmer or Golden Glimmer (PHP 1,495.00). Their best-seller is back with a sophisticated collectable design.
- New Limited Edition Lip & Cheek Geisha Doll (PHP 1,295.00) – their iconic lip and cheek stain has been given a 1920s glamour makeover.
- 3 New Limited Edition Nails (PHP 350.00) . Including Nail Sequins in silver or gold, Silver Metal or Gold Metal Nail Shade and an on-trend Nail Color in Burgundy Red or Blue Abyss.
- New Silver and Gold Glitter Eyeliner (PHP 795.00) .
- New Limited Edition Colour CrushTM Lipstick (PHP 695.00) – with shades Coral Blush and Nude Allure, in limited-edition 1920s packaging.
And just when you thought you need to go to a separate store to buy gifts for the important men in your life, well, you may not need to! They have sets made specially for them.
Our Modern Gent’s Activist Fragrance Kit (PHP 2,795.00) is for the man who likes an adventure or two. With its warm and spicy heart and woody base notes this mysterious, daring fragrance is sure to captivate his senses.
And for the man who likes to look polished, there’s our Modern Gent’s Shaving Kit (PHP 2,095.00), sure to make him feel (and look) like a star. What’s more, the masculine tin can become his keepsake – a martin for all his odd bits and bobs.
And just when you thought shopping at The Body Shop would only make you and your gift-recipient happy? Not with The Body Shop! They are making sure to pay it forward to the community! How?
The Body Shop is partnering with international charity WaterAid to help transform lives through access to safe water. For every specially selected gift bought (Gifts with a drop symbol), WaterAid can provide a family in Ethiopia with ONE day of safe water.
That's one gift to make a whole family happy!
Seriously speaking, I am so happy to support brands that give back and will definitely go back to shop more to complete my Christmas List!
Congratulations to The Body Shop team and thanks for having me!
|L-R Shen, Dolly, Danica, Me and Emily|
Was so happy to re-connect with good friend Emily and Tara too!
For more information ---