So I've been quiet about liquid liners lately because I have tried enough liquid liners to really say --- I've found the best. But I guess there will always be something new to watch out for! Just like KATE Tokyo Super Sharp Liner A!
Housed in a regular black packaging with silver web marks, the liner comes with a super fine brush (yes, brush, not felt tip).
So I tested this product on several occasions and I'm finally ready to reveal if this product is worth every single centavo!
Kate Tokyo Super Sharp Liner A says ---
This Super Sharp Liner A from Kate Tokyo is a brush eyeliner specifically designed to produce super fine lines, with a strong brown pigmentation, higher fade resistance and a smoother application to the skin. This product is available in 3 different colors.
- Super fine lines
- Brush tip
- Smooth application
- High fade resistance
AMW says ---
- Packaging. Simple and easy to use.
- Very sharp brush tip.
- Non-scratchy even on sensitive eyes.
- Matte finish. BK-1 is a pure matte black shade.
- Dries quickly. Almost instantly.
- Smudge-proof, smear-proof and waterproof.
- Easy to create thin and thick line. Perfect companion for winged liner.
- Does not transfer and lasts all day on normal lids.
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- Can easily take along with you for quick retouch or liner-change.
- Just like most pen-type liquid liners, you can't seem to know when you'll run out of it!
Very affordable yet high-quality liquid liner that is smudge-proof, smear-proof and waterproof.
- Always shake before use.
- Make sure the lid makes a "click" sound to ensure product freshness.
- Best to be applied on upper lashline.
- Best liner to use if you are a fan of winged liner.
- Never apply on waterline.
- If you want a dramatic look, use a waterproof pencil liner to tightline.
- If you have extremely oily lids, it is best to use an oil-control eyelid primer underneath.
- Can be worn alone or with eyeshadow.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All liquid liner users.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Kate Tokyo counter at selected SM Dept/Watsons stores, Wellworth UP Town Center, The Landmark (Makati and Trinoma) and at Metro Gaisano Cebu. Also available online at Zalora priced at Php600.00 (approx $13.65).
The eyeliner dries off almost immediately, upon application.
You can easily create very thin or thick line.
I like to use the sides of the brush to apply larger areas and use the tip
to reach out hard-to-reach corners.
Thin-line application.It is best to tightline with your favorite water-proof eyeliner pencil to make lashes appear fuller.
Thicken the line and create cat-eye.
This is a perfect cat-eye liner pen! So easy to use even for first-timers!
My verdict is, definitely worth it! Go for it if you are looking for liquid liner and better yet, go for it if you like to create winged line on a regular basis! Your life will be easier!
How do you like the look and the price of Kate Tokyo Super Sharp Liner A?
Have you seen KATE Tokyo counters near you?