How are you AMW Friends? I will be featuring ALL 8 Pink Sugar Sweet Cheeks HD Cheek Color and will share which shade would work well for which particular skin tone. I hope you'll learn something from me and I will be attaching photos grabbed online to show you how the shade "may" look when applied.
L-R Summer Nights, Miss Independent, Paris Lights and Tokyo Rush
- Summer Nights: is a bright matte orange blush. This shade would be perfect for those who have medium to darker complexion. Fair skin may still use this but need to apply sparingly.
- Miss Independent: a matte brownish pink shade. This shade works for fair to dark complexion. This is a shade that is universally pretty whether day or night.
- Paris Lights: A more glittery version of Nars Super Orgasm. It has more reddish tone to it as compared to Nars' orange tone. I would prefer this to be a "night time" blush due to the extra glitter and brightening effect it gives on cheeks once applied. Perfect for medium to dark complexion.
- Tokyo Rush: is a bright, cool-tone, matte pink blush. Fair skinned users need to be EXTRA careful in application as this may come off as "clownish" if applied too much! I highly recommend this for users with dark to very dark complexion! That said, everyone may still use this if they want to be adventurous with their blush shade, just keep in mind to apply sparingly.
L-R Wanderlust, South Beach, Concrete Jungle and Sin City
- Wanderlust: This is the ultimate cool-toned matte pink blush that is called the Barbie Pink Shade. If Tokyo Rush would work well on darker complexion, lighter complexion and very fair skin will definitely enjoy Wanderlust more! The effect is more natural when applied with a big fluffy blush brush.
- South Beach: A perfect bronzer shade and would work well as an eyeshadow too! This could pass up as a taupe brown shade with gold sheen. Works well as a blush, never as a contour powder.
- Concrete Jungle: a champagne pink highlighting shade. A good highlighter shade medium to dark complexion.
- Sin City: a golden white highlighting shade that is perfect for users who have extremely fair skin.
For the price of Php499.00 (approx $12.00) each, these are extremely highly pigmented and worth every single centavo! I prefer the matte shades because they look more natural on me and the fact that I don't have to worry about chunky glitters and chalky textures. But the highlighters are exemption to the rule.
What is your favorite shade among all the Pink Sugar Sweet Cheeks HD Cheek Color?My vote goes to Miss Independent, as it is universally beautiful on all skin tone and it works on any makeup look I'm working on!