So I reviewed the Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Year 2009! Mind you, I still use it now! I have a full-sized bottle tucked safely inside my professional kit.
Fast forward to several years later, Clinique finally made a jump and created Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes! I am so excited for this because I use Cleansing Towelettes like Kyle uses his baby wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup before washing my face!
So it was really easy for me to review this immediately, now that I'm almost halfway done! I'm ready to share my thoughts on this!
Clinique Take The Day Off Micellear Cleansing Towelettes Says ---
Saturated with gentle micellar cleansing liquid, these ready-to-go towelettes remove face and eye makeup anywhere, any time - without irritation. The re-sealable package makes it perfect for gym, travel or quick makeup changes.
This product does not require rinsing. It is allergy tested and fragrance-free.
Sesquistearate, Capryl Glycol, Arginine: This is cocktail of emollient, moisturizing, skin conditioning agents helps impart a soft, cushioned feel to the micellar solution.
AMW says ---
- Housed in a cute "purple" packet that reminds me so much of the makeup remover bottle!
- Love how they are well sealed upon purchase and the lid is sealed enough to keep moisture intact.
- The towelette are perfect size for the whole face.
- Contains micellar making it easy to grab makeup pigments.
- Does remove makeup! Removes my brow makeup, eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, blush, foundation and lipstick with ease.
- Easy to tote along with you when you travel.
- The towelette does not tear off easily!
- May not completely remove extremely waterproof makeup products especially eyeliner, mascaras.
Helps remove a LOT of makeup prior to proper cleansing (water and facial wash). A gentle and easy-to-use makeup wipes.
- Store the Clinique Take the Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes upside down (alternately).
- Always seal the packet well after every use.
- 1 sheet is enough for the whole face. Fold the sheet smaller for smaller areas of your face. (ex. Eyes)
- Leave the sheet with eyes close for a couple of minutes before you gently remove eyeliner and mascara.
- As much as it is tempting to remove makeup with just this, it is still best to follow up with deep cleansing!
- Best to pair with Clinique's 3-step Skin Care System! I love Clinique's skincare (you all know that by now!)
- Can also be used to remove lipstick or just "prepare" your lips for lipstick application. This is highly moisturizing so it'll help seal moisture on your lips!
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Women on-the-go! Those who need to change makeup looks between the day, or those who need to refresh themselves midday may need a cleansing wipes that really works!
This product suits all skin types!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at local Clinique Counters priced at Php900.00 (approx $20.45).
Well-sealed upon purchase! The best sealed cleansing towelettes to date!
I actually like to leave the "silver foil" and open just 3/4 of it, to help keep the towelettes maintain freshness! That's a tip for you!
The towelette can actually stretch up to a certain extent! It is made of good, quality, and extremely soft materials I like to gently massage all over my face!
Most of my makeup removed on first wipe!
You can use the backside to remove more!
I am very happy with Clinique's new makeup remover and I love it even more that it comes in towelettes form!
Great job Clinique! Can't wait to repurchase!