Happy Rainy Start of the Week AMW Friends! Please stay safe and dry!
Today, I will be sharing a lip treatment stick I've been using for weeks now, this is from Tony Moly.
The name is called Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick, the reason why I picked this up even if I have loads of lip treatment (backups) at home is because of the word "Snail". Snail is quite huge in Korean Skincare and beauty regimen nowadays, so I can't help but pick one up because of the name! And seriously, it sounds weird but this could be the answer to my "super chapped lips problem".
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick Says ---
- Gold tea ferment snail extract gives moisturized and healthy lip care
- Mild on sensitive skin
- SPF 13 protects lip from sun
AMW says ---
- Housed in an easy-to-use slim packaging.
- Super convenient to carry around.
- Smooth texture, glides on lips like a dream.
- No weird scent. I was quite surprised as I was expecting a weird scent considering it has "snail" essence.
- Has the right texture, not too heavy nor light.
- Lips feel smooth and soft especially when product is left overnight.
- Has SPF.
- You may not see instant result especially for users with extremely chapped lips.
- 1 stick may last only a month or so (if used a couple of times)
- Hydration won't be enough if you have extremely dry lips.
Gives regular hydration type of lip treatment that works if applied regularly.
- Apply liberal amount at night before you slip.
- Wipe off excess lip treatment before you proceed with lipstick application to prevent lip product from sliding off.
- For extremely chapped lips, try Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream or Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.
Will I repurchase?
No. Because for the fact that my lips are extremely dry. This won't be enough.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with not-so-dry lips.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Tony Moly stores priced at Php448.00 (approx $9.70).
Twitter and Instagram: @TonyMolyPH
Photo of product and packaging.
I like to apply a liberal amount before I do my face makeup to hydrate my lips, prior to lipstick application, I blot with a clean tissue to remove excess "moisture".
Have you tried Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick?