How difficult or easy it is to use the L'Oreal Brow Artist Chisel Straight?
Well, you all know how much I love the L'Oreal Brow Artist KIT and the Brow Artist Design Pro (Pencil and powder combo) also won my heart!
So this could be hailed an easy winner right? We'll see, I'm a bit in the middle for this particular product! This product by the way is meant for that "Korean-straight-brows" we all hoped for once in our brow lifetime.
L'Oreal Brow Artist Chisel Straight Says ---
An innovative 2-in-1 brow chisel for perfect straight brows.
Soft brow color with specially designed dual-purpose applicator; wand comes with a chisel sponge for brow shaping and a spoolie for brow sculpting; chisel sponge creates full, plump, straight brows; spoolie blends color evenly and adds texture to brow hairs.
AMW says ---
- Perfect product for that extremely natural-looking brows.
- Water-resistant. The product stays even when I sweat.
- Brows look fuller.
- Tints the brows naturally.
- If you are aiming for super-defined brows, this won't do the cut.
- The brush is a bit tricky to use. It takes practice guys.
A nice, natural-looking brow product.
- STEP 1: Plump. Plump up your brows by applying with the combing brush in a zigzag motion.
- STEP 2: Shape. Fill and shape your brows with precise frocking tip.
- If you want to create a bit of definition, you may use a pencil first or brow powder in creating shape after using this product.
- Apply with light hand strokes. Do not apply too much on skin as it will look unnatural.
- Use the Spoolie portion to gently brush your hair, use the tip to gently tint sparse areas and also use the tip to extend your brows if needed.
- Over applied? Fret not, use a cotton bud with a little bit of makeup remover and gently remove excess product.
- L'Oreal has sales once in awhile so do ask your SA so you can save up.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Those with already well-groomed, shaped brows that needed only volume and tint.
Where to purchase and how much?
At L'Oreal counters priced at Php400.00 (approx $8.88)
Brow Artist Chisel Straight
Shade: Effortless Mahogany
I use the spoolie portion to brush my brow hairs.
Using the tip, gently fill in sparse areas and tint the skin.
Before and After
Definitely fuller-looking brows!
I personally would go ahead and add a bit of brow powder using L'Oreal Brow Artist KIT because I felt the spoolie won't get into all areas of my brows.
Do you think a Brow Artist Chisel Straight is what you need to create Korean-Straight Brows?