Last April, I introduced a brand called Measurable Difference with a product review. Shared my thoughts on their Lash Amplifying Mascara and Primer. And just when you thought that's all they have to offer, you're wrong! I actually have 2 more of their products under AMW testing and this one is ready to fly! Why? I've used this on and off for several months now!
Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Liquid Eyeliner Says ---
Available in 3 shades --- (Blackest Black, Black Pearl, and Espresso)
AMW says ---
- Pigmentation is good.
- Fragrance -free
- No allergic reactions.
- Does not smudge or transfer
- Can easily create sharp wing or wing liner.
- Includes lash loving benefits --- nourish, hydrates and condition the lashes.
- Comes in 3 shades.
- Espresso is a gorgeous shade that gives definition to the eyes without looking fake.
- The brush is a bit tricky to apply especially for first-time liquid liner users.
- May disappear for super oily-lidded users.
- Drying time could be a bit slower than other liquid liners in the market as the formulation is a bit thicker.
- There could be a chance of uneven application so please read tips below on how to deal with it.
A liquid liner perfect for intermediate to advance makeup wearers! This gives a nice definition for the eyes in a natural way (referring to the shade Espresso).
- Tightline with a separate waterproof pencil liner for better definition.
- Do not use this on the lower lash line or waterline.
- For better effect, you can also use Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Liquid Eyeliner on TOP of pencil liner for longer-lasting effect.
- For super oily-lidded or droopy lids, use an eyelid primer. Better, let it completely dry before you blink.
- Best to remove the liner complete before sleep. Yes, even if the product has lash loving ingredients.
- For first time users, best to use a pencil as a guide and slowly connect tiny lines.
- To prevent "bald liner spot", either you apply and re-apply or best to use a pencil liner underneath.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Makeup users who prefer the "glossy" effect from a liquid liner and wanted added benefits for their lashes.
Where to purchase and how much?
Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Liquid Eyeliner costs Php519.75 (approx $11.80). Available in SM Department Store, Makati.
Dark Matte Brown that is perfect for those who dislike matte black eyeliner.
It gives a nice glossy finish.
Connect short lines concentrated first on the upper lashline.
Once you're happy with the desired thickness, then you can feel free to wing your line.
AMW used Measurable Difference Lash Amplifying Liquid Eyeliner in Espresso.
The effect is super natural in person!
Are you comfortable using "thin brush" for liquid liner application?
Or do you prefer felt tip liners?