Hi AMW Friends! Wow, companies are coming up with BETTER brow products and I can't seem to keep up! One of my favorite Japanese Brand Kate Tokyo came up with their newest products last August 2016 --- Kate Sharp Lock Gel Pencil and Kate Lasting Eyebrow W! And I got both! Today, I will be reviewing the Lasting Eyebrow W because I used it immediately after receiving this!
Kate Lasting Eyebrow W in BR-3 Says ---
- Lightly applying liquid and smudgeable powder.
- Easy to draw beautiful lines to the outer corner.
- Double-sided eyebrow.
- Repels sweat, water and sebum
Shades: BR-1 Light Brown, BR-3 Natural Brown
AMW says ---
- Two-in-one. You get liquid and powder brow products in one.
- Surprisingly easy-to-use.
- The liquid portion has the right amount of pigment that looks natural no matter how much you apply.
- The powder side adheres to your brow hairs tinting it naturally.
- Water-proof. I tried splashing my face with water and it stays.
- Holds until makeup removal.
- More shades availability soon I hope. (Something reddish for those with red hair?)
Super natural-looking brows in just 2 steps! I thought this would be similar to other 2-in-1 brow products but this one gives out a totally different look! Long-lasting, long-wearing, smudge-proof and disappearing-act-proof!
- Always start by fixing your brows (trim, shape, wax, thread, shave, your choice!)
- Use the liquid portion to draw a straight line underneath the brows and create border if you prefer defined brows.
- Use the liquid portion and gently draw quick brow strokes starting from the center of your brows for a very natural-looking brows.
- Sharpen the tip of your brows using the liquid.
- Use the powder to gently tint and fill your brows.
- You may pick your choice of eyebrow gel to set everything.
- For extremely oily skin, start by patting the brow area with oil-control loose powder to absorb excess oil/sebum before you start drawing your brows.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Brow lovers! BR-3 would work for users with natural to light-colored hair.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available on selected SM Department Stores, Watsons, Landmark-Makati, Landmark-Trinoma, Metro Gaisano-UP Town Center, Metro Gaisano-Cebu priced at Php840.00 (approx $18.67).
A closer look on Kate Tokyo Lasting Eyebrow W in BR-3
Swatch on BR-3 Natural Brown
I always like to start by using the liquid portion in gently shaping the lower portion of the brows with short, quick, hair-like strokes. I also flip the brush sideways and fill in sparse areas.
Now after everything is "perfectly shaped" in your eyes, use the powder portion to gently fill the inner corner of your brows (I prefer the powder as it looks more natural) and tint the rest of your brows.
Before and After
Super love the defined yet still natural-looking brows!
What do you think?If you want to ask me how different this is with the famous K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo brows, well, for me, I personally think they both aren't even close to similar! Maybe, the concept is the same but the effect is totally different!
You may check out my previous K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo review ---
K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo review